Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

**Red Dead Redemption Posse Sign Up**

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,371 ✭✭✭acquiescefc

enjoyed the posse thing last night, getting mauled by bears and trying to find sodding rabbits and horses that dont do what theyre told. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭jamescd

Count me in

GT: Primitoid

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,509 ✭✭✭Damo 2k9

enjoyed the posse thing last night, getting mauled by bears and trying to find sodding rabbits and horses that dont do what theyre told. :D
    Funny stuff :D
    When we went to bearclaw camp about 6 bears came within 10 seconds haha. Then when u got the rabbit they started showing up everywhere :P

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Should have this on Tue count me in.

GT: Irish Wolverine

Scrap that, thanks to the amazing folk over at gamesnash.ie i'll be on tonight!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Bluevixen

So friggin funny! Between rabbits and your amazing horse skills...

Let's do it again lads. Get me that achievement and level up my character smile.gif

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,504 ✭✭✭✭DirkVoodoo

GT: P1992

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,371 ✭✭✭acquiescefc

Bluevixen wrote: »
    So friggin funny! Between rabbits and your amazing horse skills...

Let's do it again lads. Get me that achievement and level up my character smile.gif

ha yeah.. then i get a decent horse with tassles and sh*t and someone robs it.

Should be around, gig tonight tho and might be movin house.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 504 ✭✭✭cypharius

GT: Cypharius

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,509 ✭✭✭Damo 2k9

Anybody on now ? :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,728 ✭✭✭dazftw

I should be on most nights playing with bassmanmurph

My GT is daz0rz

Network with your people: https://www.builtinireland.ie/

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,208 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

I'll hopefully be on tonight, GT is Raazgriz.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,528 ✭✭✭Lucious Sweet

Just spotted this thread now.

Count me in.
    GT livelyjojo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Plays ok for me , but the spawn points in free roam are brutally bad.

I was going after a gang and died and spawned with 2 others who wanted to do nothing else but to shoot each other and then me , kept respawning with them :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,235 ✭✭✭caspa307

sounds good im caspa307

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,205 ✭✭✭Benny_Cake

I'm up for this - gamertag is: bennycake

• Registered Users Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭Royal Irish

LIGHTNING wrote: »
    Has anybody actually managed to play this online?

I cant seem to play at all, its a mess really, constantly disconnecting, freezing on the loading screen, player dropouts, poor spawn points. I havent seen such a poor multiplayer launch in quite a while, even the Star Trek Legacy Beta was better than this.

Hi lightning,

I agree the online free roam is pretty poor. Rockstar games have acknowledged this and will be releasing an update soon enough.

Until then I find going straight into single player mode, then pausing, and going into a multiplayer private game on your own and when in the private free roam, press select and then select switch to public free roam.

Its been working for me so far.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 155 ✭✭torrestorres

im hoping this and alan wake pop through the letter box today :)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

I got this on Saturday, loving it so far in the single player. Felt that the multi was suffering for being public and no one wanting to join up and play as intended. For example, I tried starting FFA games several times and given that's what everyone on the server was doing anyway, figured some of them'd be up for it, but no. Tards. :p

Anyway, Gamertag is Shiminay (as per my sig) and I'll be hopefully up for a game of this over the next few days.

The free roam is really starting to get on my nerves now, spawn get shot , respawn get shot by same person, join a posse get shot by posse members, who only want a better horse, and not the donkey they have.

Maybe a private game tomorrow at 9 ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

My gamer tag is:

dr mongolia

• Advertisement

Yep, let's try get a game going tonight at let's say 9pm? Can everyone who's up for it post on here and we'll have a clear list of tags to friend etc so we can have a private game.

• Registered Users Posts: 484 ✭✭happydayz182

Gt is happydayz182 if anything happening!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭Stab*City

Im

CenadMusic

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

Yeah. I should be home and ready to go at around 10 tonight if anyone is up for it.

Starting to get decidedly bored with the main game, so would be interested to try some of the multiplayer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 430 ✭✭cullen5998

add me

cullen5998

• Registered Users Posts: 623 ✭✭✭Shy_Dave!

Just got xbox & rdr.
    daveirishhawk, up for anything! :p

Shy_Dave! wrote: »
    up for anything! :p

Sounds like a personal ad :D

I've been working on single player last few nights, so hopefully we can get a few MP games in over the weekend.

Well I'm definitely up for some tonight, I think I'm coming close to the end of the main storyline which I may get finished after work this evening. Been enjoying just playing the poker too as a distraction (not to mention a decent money making venture if you have any poker skill at all). I've send friend requests to people above now (I do like that you can do this stuff via the website where you can copy/paste gamertags :))

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,364 ✭✭✭✭Kylo Ren

Just got the game! Add me peeps :P

GT - Keno 92

• Advertisement

• *Edit* me tag was removed, il up it later as i forget!

Advertisement