Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[feeding rod]

Options
  • 27-05-2010 12:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭

Hi all

Im wondering could anybody help me.
    I have an old Winchester 2.2 semi-auto riffle, that was left to me by my grandfather. After a days shooting i was emptying the riffle and i accidently left the feeding rod on top of my car.
    would anybody know where i could get ea replacement for this??

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,461 ✭✭✭foxshooter243

chrisr wrote: »
    Hi all

Im wondering could anybody help me.
    I have an old Winchester 2.2 semi-auto riffle, that was left to me by my grandfather. After a days shooting i was emptying the riffle and i accidently left the feeding rod on top of my car.
    would anybody know where i could get ea replacement for this??

Thanks
    http://www.chasjonesgunparts.com/page/page/498048.htm

e-mail this guy if your beat-

• Registered Users Posts: 15,025 ✭✭✭✭Grizzly 45

www.gunparts.com Another good bet.

"If you want to keep someone away from your house, Just fire the shotgun through the door."

Vice President [and former lawyer] Joe Biden Field& Stream Magazine interview Feb 2013 "

• Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭ArseLtd

Hey if its not too much bother i'd like to see a picture of that gun. My uncle years ago had a semi auto winchester with the feeding rod. I think they held 16 cartridges? I cant remember what it was called even just the model. It was really nice

Advertisement