Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iPhone or Blackberry

Options
  • 27-05-2010 12:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭

hi all, about to buy new phone for myself. it a bizz phone and want to know if i should go for the iphone or blackberry. let us know what you think, which is a better phone. :confused:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,030 ✭✭✭angel01

They are both different, what type of things are you looking for in a phone?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭Gman_Ireland

@angel01 i am looking to use it for email and to stay intouch with my social network sites.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,407 ✭✭✭✭justsomebloke

what sort of email system do you have in place

• Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭Gman_Ireland

@Joe the Santa my email is with our web host fastmails webmail, but i have it going through windows live cause i'm on window 7.

• Registered Users Posts: 35 stephen.shortt

I've had a blackberry for the last year or so and really like it. I also have an iPod touch and anytime I have to type stuff onto it I just don't get the same feedback.

Personally I prefer typing on a physical keyboard so I know if I've pressed a button or not. Perhaps the iPhone now has some kind of haptic feedback or something but I don't know...

I have been looking at the HTC Desire recently as i kinda like the idea of an android phone (all my emails are either gmail or google apps) and would like to give it a bash

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 42 NYC353

Having tried both I would go with the iphone. Works great with webmail

Advertisement