Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SLAYERRRRRRRR

Options
  • 27-05-2010 1:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 805 ✭✭✭

hells yea off to see the mighty slayer on saturday in birmingham :D:D:D,anyone headin too this ?

and anyone know any good spots .ive herd of scruffy murphys .anywhere else ,or any good music shops does anyone know

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,679 ✭✭✭hidinginthebush

Enjoy it man! Up there with being my fav band of all time \m/

• Registered Users Posts: 805 ✭✭✭metzengerstein

Enjoy it man! Up there with being my fav band of all time \m/

i will im very excited :D my fave band since i was a young nipper i think this will be number 10 time too see em.

thanks for the links \../ ill bring back some snaps to post watch this space

• Registered Users Posts: 3,366 ✭✭✭Star Bingo

i will im very excited :D my fave band since i was a young nipper i think this will be number 10 time too see em.

thanks for the links \../ ill bring back some snaps to post watch this space

am only at number 7 i'll never get to double figures :( here's a sneak peak of em opening w/ WPB @ leeds last night.. reminds me of the SFX shows. dunno why theyre not coming here this time, aside from a few marshall stacks Slayer travel light

on Jimmy Kimmel a few days ago w/ 'Hate Worldwide'

-first performance of a mosh-inhibited Tom Araya. its a curious thing

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,576 ✭✭✭lord lucan

I love that t-shirt that KK is wearing.:)

That looks very weird with Araya not headbanging like a mutha****a! Must be very hard after years of banging to go out and physically stop yourself from doing it!:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭LD 50

Why cant he? Neck problems?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,576 ✭✭✭lord lucan

LD 50 wrote: »
    Why cant he? Neck problems?

He had a back injury that required surgery,put him out of action for a while. Doctors told him to quit the headbanging if he wanted to remain healthy and not require further surgery.

'World Painted Blood' on Jimmy Kimmel has also materialized :cool:

enjoy yerself tomorrow metzengerstein .. for u are the dedicated

what a great gig ,didnt manage any plecks for my collection but did score a set list wooo,great crowd lots of violence and bloodshed ,got right up front ,which led to some bruised ribs and arms but well worth it .hell yea :D.delighted when they pulled out aggressive perfector

[IMG][/img]haunted4.jpg

[IMG][/img]haunted7.jpg

[IMG][/img]slayer1.jpg

[IMG][/img]slayer8.jpg

[IMG][/img]slayer6.jpg

click for vid
    [IMG][/img]th_29052010060.jpg

[IMG][/img]slayer9.jpg

[IMG][/img]slayer.jpg

[IMG][/img]slayer10.jpg

• Advertisement

what a great gig ,didnt manage any plecks for my collection but did score a set list wooo,great crowd lots of violence and bloodshed ,got right up front ,which led to some bruised ribs and arms but well worth it .hell yea :D.delighted when they pulled out aggressive perfector

nice never woulda expected Aggressive Perfector from em. Expendable Youth is a sorta rarity too amongst the others but they've bn known to do it in recent years.. intimate venue too. global arena tours are for overblown rockstars :pac: no Slayer beachballs i trust

- ur rank has increased as into double figures now so well done.

and your award

image005.jpg

Star Bingo wrote: »
    nice never woulda expected Aggressive Perfector from em. Expendable Youth is a sorta rarity too amongst the others but they've bn known to do it in recent years.. intimate venue too. global arena tours are for overblown rockstars :pac: no Slayer beachballs i trust

- ur rank has increased as into double figures now so well done.

and your award

image005.jpg

awe thanks dude ..im getting all emotional now....id like too thank my mom and my dad my dog skip and my mouse, brain :D:D:D

yes really enjoyed this gig nothing will compare too it ,that was one song i always wanted to hear live and the crowd went wild to it,not that they ever stoped for one song

i wonder will they have any days free to stop here before goin back too the states that would just make my year twice in one year ,it doesnt look likely though ,so now i fall into bed to heal my battle scars ..thanks again for the award.

and i thought i was crap at speaches ha ha ha:) and as a brucey bonus heres mandatory suicide vid

[IMG][/img]th_29052010059.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,272 ✭✭✭✭Max Power1

Is it just me or has KK got like really fat recently?

I thought he was always a bit heavy, but I was watching a slayer dvd from 05/06 (i think) and comparing it to the recent youtubes its like a different person :P

well he is american :D that entitles you to be as big as you want :p

but i dont know i havent noticed ,only noticed he has gotten bigger in a muscle type way ..might go find a few pics and have a closer ispection

King is more muscle than fat i reckon but its hard to judge

Hanneman is prone to a severe double chin. god knows whats goin on under his XXL sports shirts

Slayer's motivation is to visit every McD n BK on the planet

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,272 ✭✭✭✭Max Power1

King may be pretty well built, especially arms and shoulders, but he's got an inreasing beer gut aswell these days!

Haha you can just imagine the promos if they ever "did a metallica" and sold out to BK or Maccys...

"Its Raining Food" etc

:D

there's a VH1 Slayer special from 98 i think where they're sightseeing in London from an upper deck on the tourist trail before eventually arriving at the Astoria, not one Mc D's goes unnoticed en route. for the entire hour - very funny is well worth tracking down

Advertisement