Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Found rabbit-shaped USB key at Dundalk PO

Options
  • 27-05-2010 1:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 834 ✭✭✭

Anyone lose a rabbit/bunny shaped kind of USB?

Send me a private message describing what's on it and we can find the rightful owner.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,430 ✭✭✭testicle

Odd shape for a USB Key!

Rampant%20Rabbit.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 834 ✭✭✭The Agogo

Yeah that's very funny. HA HA HA.

Seriously, know anyone with this kind of USB key because it looks like there are many important docs on it.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

Try mentioning it on local radio?

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 7,395 Mod ✭✭✭✭**Timbuk2**

Not that I would recommend snooping through documents, but...

Do any of the files on the key have information about the owner of the it? Check for signing off on word files, or on some files you might be able to right click, go to properties, and see if there is an 'Artist' or an 'Author'. Is the disk itself named anything, like "Joe Bloggs' key"?

Not that I would recommend snooping through documents, but...

Do any of the files on the key have information about the owner of the it? Check for signing off on word files, or on some files you might be able to right click, go to properties, and see if there is an 'Artist' or an 'Author'. Is the disk itself named anything, like "Joe Bloggs' key"?

Tried all that. There isn't a single mention of anyone's name (as they are all picture files).

Anyway, if anyone wants to claim it, I work at Dundalk Leader. You will have to prove ownership of course.

• Advertisement

Stick a pic with a couple of heads, in the paper?
    Ask one of them to come forward?

I wouldnt really advise sticking someone else's photo in the paper. Not unless it were really necessary, but considering the shape of this USB, i'm sure that narrows the search a hell of a lot.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,996 ✭✭✭10green bottles

The Agogo wrote: »
    Tried all that. There isn't a single mention of anyone's name (as they are all picture files).

Anyway, if anyone wants to claim it, I work at Dundalk Leader. You will have to prove ownership of course.

judgeing by the pictures in the Leader,you wouldnt recognise yourself from a full stop, so that solution goes south.:)

anyway when did "THE LEADER" ever lead or break a story?
    Im sure the reporters will have a go back at me but its just metro-herald garbage that you stick in a backpack and pull out on a long haul flight as you try to to find your way in dundalk and ireland,poor and slack reporting
    1/10

• Registered Users Posts: 2,660 ✭✭✭SDTimeout

judgeing by the pictures in the Leader,you wouldnt recognise yourself from a full stop, so that solution goes south.:)

anyway when did "THE LEADER" ever lead or break a story?
    Im sure the reporters will have a go back at me but its just metro-herald garbage that you stick in a backpack and pull out on a long haul flight as you try to to find your way in dundalk and ireland,poor and slack reporting
    1/10

They were the only paper to interview me about being louth's rep on the dail na nog council. Alot of issues especially towards youth are over looked in demo and argus. Leader is a youth link to media, in that case it gets thumbs up from me.

I wouldnt really advise sticking someone else's photo in the paper. Not unless it were really necessary, but considering the shape of this USB, i'm sure that narrows the search a hell of a lot.
    The faces could be blurred out if necessary.
    The persons in it will still recognise the place, time, location, etc hopefully and point the OP in the right direction.

• Advertisement

Right so, a little brief will be going into tomorrow's paper then.

Cheers all.

Advertisement