Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Sketchup 7.0 version only...download?

• 27-05-2010 2:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

Hi all..

anyone know where online I could get my hands on a free download of sketchup version 7.0....& not 7.1 version..

Ive tried to download several of the versions available online, to no avail, even when posted as a 7.0 version, when the program uploads, it opens as version 7.1..
    The main problem is, in version 7.0 you had the option to import .dwg files directly, which was great...but in versions 7.1 & newer that file type has been removed from the choice of files to import....so its a pain in the *rse..basically to try use it between Autocad as you need to constantly type in dimensions instead of being able to click directly onto a line...you can now only import images..pdf / tif/ bmp etc..all image type files...

Anyone come across this problem & find how to get your hands on version 7.0 again Id be most grateful of any help ..plse & tanks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭Lu Tze

Is it the free or pro version you are after?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 85,236 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

you can get a trial but otherwise you need to pay for the software

my evaluation is its good - almost bought it but i dont do a lot of that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭Lu Tze

Is the basic version not free for personal use? I gave up on messing around with it after a while, to used to AutoCAD.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,278 ✭✭✭mordeith

Looks like Google are offering a plugin to allow you to do it (for a while anyway) Link is in the second paragraph on this page

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 85,236 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Oh why am I thinking of something else :confused:

I thought you meant Sketch book pro for some weird reason

http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/pc/index?siteID=123112&id=6848332

Nice program for tablet though. Not for CAD.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 aquarius13

Hey...

Tanks a mill Mordeith..that worked a treat...
    dont know if that is a short term thing, & it will cut out after a while..:)
    but just want to have a few gos doing a few 3ds before we buy the pro version ...

great help..tanks again.

Advertisement