Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Out Of Work. Will Bank help.

Options
  • 27-05-2010 2:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 40

Hi all. I am out of a job from tomorrow and will be going on Job Seekers Benefit Monday. I havent been able to get work yet but am guaranteed a job starting September first that will match my current earning from which I am and have been paying my mortage, car loan and a term loan for that past few years. I dont have any savings unfortunately as I put my money into my house(i am in Negative Equity). If I approach my bank would they put some of my repayments on loan till I start my new job in September. Has anyone ever tried this? Thanks. It would be a great relief to be able to get some advice

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

i'd suggest contacting your bank and letting them know asap if you won't be able to make up the payments. i'd imagine they'd also be thrilled to hear you'll be back working again soon.

Advertisement