Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

downloading NON beatles songs for beatles rock band disc

Options
  • 27-05-2010 3:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 84 ✭✭

hey, just wondering is it possible to download the tracks from xbox live that are NOT beatles songs, if i only have the beatles rock band disc and no other rock band cd.

any info?

cheers!

Comments

• Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

Hey Conor. Fraid not, you can ONLY play Beatles songs in Beatles RB, and you can't move them out of B:RB either. RB2 is cheap these days though, and def. worth picking up :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

D4RK ONION wrote: »
    RB2 is cheap these days though, and def. worth picking up :)

I second that, You will not regret it Conor!!!!!!!!!!!!

Instruments will be 100% compatible between games too (bet it was your next question wasn't it ;) )

Only down side it can be an absolute money pit what with it having over 1100 songs for download, I'm too scared to do the math of points x songs = real money I have put into downloading songs :D

Advertisement