Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

ESPN Soccernet Bracket Predictor

• 27-05-2010 3:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 452 ✭✭

ESPN have a competition where you have to predict the qualifiers from the World Cup groups, and then to predict the winners of the knock-out rounds, finishing obviously with the champions.
    I've set up a Boards.ie group, password HANDBALL, if anybody is interested in taking part.
    There's a $5000 prize, tiebreaker predicting the total number of goals scored in the tournament by the winning team.:D

Here's the link...... http://games.espn.go.com/bpredictor/en/frontpage

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,982 ✭✭✭Degag

Done. Wonder is there anyone like the BBC Predictor where you can actually fill in the results?

done. Some of those matches are mouth watering! Can't wait!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,787 ✭✭✭Jayob10

I have the germans and portugal knocked out in the group ;)

the way it shapes up, argentina are very nicely placed in the draw.

I have them beating the dutch in the final.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,982 ✭✭✭Degag

I have Portugal knocked out and Germany second in their group. Germany beating England in the second round and Serbia beating Argentinas in the QFs!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,836 ✭✭✭Vokes

Joined!

Also doing this bracket for a work cash league.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭Munster Magic

done, I have Brazil beating England in the semi and Spain beating Argentina in the other semi

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,391 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

I was gunna post one of these leagues soon, saved me the trouble :).

Joined, good luck fellas.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭DubDani

Joined as well.

Have Serbia vs. Netherlands in one semi and Germany vs. Spain in the other. Final is Netherlands vs. germany with Netherlands winning the title.

Advertisement