Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bill Phone

Options
  • 27-05-2010 4:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 246 ✭✭

just wondering,.. i have had a bill phone for over a year and it has cost me alot of money ... i am currently with meteor on bill pay max which is 85 euro a month .. i am tied into that contract until february. if i was to turn off my phone and ignore my bills... what would happen.

also when i was on a different price plan i bought text bundles and then i changed to bill pay max (last november) i was still being charged for them. i rang three times to have them cancelled and dispite being told the first two times they were cancelled, they werent cancelled till the third phonecall. should they not have been cancelled automatically when i changed to an unlimited price plan. and am i entitled to a refund?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,919 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

Advertisement