Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Editing quotes.

Options
  • 27-05-2010 4:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,952 ✭✭✭

I’m just wondering if I write something on Boards and someone quotes it, then I edit it, why dosen’t the quote become like the edited version? Or can you?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

I’m just wondering if I write something on Boards and someone quotes it, then I edit it, why dosen’t the quote become like the edited version? Or can you?

Only your edited post will change , the original if it's quoted by somebody before you edit stays the same .

• Registered Users Posts: 14,598 ✭✭✭✭prinz

QFT.;) The quote is only what they actually quoted at the time Lando.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,339 ✭✭✭✭jimmycrackcorm

did I really write this nonsense

Why yes you did.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

From After Hours to the forum with all the questions/answers.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

Its a recording of what you said.

You can make another statement if you change your mind. But we have the original to throw in your face.

Spell Czechs love it

• Advertisement
Advertisement