Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

sram in dublin

• 27-05-2010 4:37pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 995 ✭✭✭

hi...trying to source a sram rival compact chainset (175mm). Anyone know a shop in dublin that might stock it?.....tried cyclesuperstore and cycleways already

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 31,142 ✭✭✭✭Lumen

Cycleogical stock SRAM.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,995 ✭✭✭✭blorg

Joe Daly's do SRAM stuff, nice pair of wheels in the window. Might be lucky, they could have it, could certainly get it. 298 1485. With the Astana/Radioshack sponsorship a lot of Treks now come with SRAM as standard so many Trek dealers may now do it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 995 ✭✭✭Ryder

just tried cycleogical.....none. Am wondering if i should just get an fsa chainset and bottom bracket locally - just want to get it for the etape??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,995 ✭✭✭✭blorg

I have a SRAM compatible triple going if you are really desperate :)

Seriously though you should be able to get a SRAM/Truvativ/Bontrager compact somewhere- they all use the same BB.

I do think it is handy to keep the same BB so you can swap that bit easier.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 31,142 ✭✭✭✭Lumen

I have a spare SRAM Red compact crankset in 172.5 if that's any use. Deja vu - have I suggested this already? Maybe you were fixed on the 175.

No BB though. Well, I have a SRAM English one but I'll need it for a bike build late next week. And a BB86 press fit one.

• Advertisement
Advertisement