Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

mobile coverage lucan

Options
  • 27-05-2010 5:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Living in lucan. Looking to change mobile provider, current one very poor. Anyone got any opinion as to the best /worst. Talking about basic texting and calls.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,224 ✭✭✭Walkman

It will be easier if you tell us who your currently with. All the networks do unlimited texts for €20 top up, then they have different offers for calls.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 longbow

With 3 mobile at the moment as a pay monthly customer. Coverage non existant half of the time. Was with vodafone who were fine coveragewise but the tarriffs are not so good. Need to change. wondering if meteor are any good as i don't want to pay for another year for a phone network that does not work.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,339 ✭✭✭✭jimmycrackcorm

I have perfect 3 coverage in Lucan.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,576 ✭✭✭lord lucan

I have perfect 3 coverage in Lucan.

I'm with 3 in Lucan and my mobile signal is generally fine but 3g can be patchy sometimes.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,395 ✭✭✭AntiVirus

I was with meteor and switched to 3. I had no problems while I was with 3.

Meteor was awful!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,520 ✭✭✭Heroditas

I'm with Vodafone in Lucan over near Willsbrook Park and the coverage can be appalling.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,101 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

Get perfectly good 3g coverage with them in Lucan myself.

Advertisement