Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Art History Diagrams

Options
  • 27-05-2010 7:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 47

My style of drawing looks much more professional and neater when i use black pen rather than pencil. I've always done my diagrams in pen, but I'm worried this might lose me marks in the real thing. I got full marks for my diagrams in the mocks, but I don't want to take any chances. Anybody know?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 829 ✭✭✭zam

No idea... But I don't see why not? I mean it's not like geography or anything - it is art so you're respected to make an artistic decision :P

• Registered Users Posts: 716 ✭✭✭fufureida

...? Why would you lose marks for that? :/

• Registered Users Posts: 2,761 ✭✭✭Lawliet

I sincerly doubt you'd lose marks for using pen. As Zam said, it's not like in geography or a science subject, you're rewarded for doing something a bit different. My art teacher is always encouraging us to use coloured pens and pencils as after correcting hundred of papers with pencil diagrams the examiner will probably love to see something different.

Advertisement