Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blur

13»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,448 ✭✭✭corcaigh07

yea its a great racer, think of mario kart only with real cars and on xbox live, didnt sell as well as it should have though...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭Healium

corcaigh07 wrote: »
    yea its a great racer, think of mario kart only with real cars and on xbox live, didnt sell as well as it should have though...
    Yeah, it looks a bit like Midnight Club 2, which was my favourite racing game. My only worry is that the multiplayer seems to be the best part, and with Bizarre closed, the online servers could be shut down

Still, at €14, even if I got a few months out of it...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭jamescd

Bought it from amazon for £10.29 which is just under 12 quid. Why does the price always increase when you check out? It's supposed to be £9.99.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/ACTIVISION-Blur-Xbox-360/dp/B002A9JGWW/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1293738653&sr=8-1

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

Definately worth a buy! Very enjoyable game. And multiplayer is crazy and frantic. Plus it has four player split screen which is a nice touch (plus AI racers).

🤪

• Closed Accounts Posts: 212 ✭✭theUbiq

Helix wrote: »
    not a patch on split/second

not. a. patch.

I disagree - Blurs online multiplayer is light years ahead of split seconds.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 212 ✭✭theUbiq

Mweelrea wrote: »
    I just finished the single player the other day. Have to say I really enjoyed it. Can never seem to play online though, it always disconnects me. Never had this problem with any other game, just blur. Any ideas as to whats stopping me ? The demo worked perfectly

Works fine for me and my mates - we play fairly regulary and it's very reliable. Can you play other games online?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,741 ✭✭✭Nyum Nyum

jamescd wrote: »
    Bought it from amazon for £10.29 which is just under 12 quid. Why does the price always increase when you check out? It's supposed to be £9.99.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/ACTIVISION-Blur-Xbox-360/dp/B002A9JGWW/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1293738653&sr=8-1

I think it's because the Irish VAT rate is higher than the UK so they add the extra bit on.

Advertisement