Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Problem with Triton ivory 2 electric shower

Options
  • 27-05-2010 8:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭

Goodevening all,

I have a triton Ivory 2 shower that is no longer giving me hot water, I googled the shower and it gives me all the parts there are for the shower, I can buy them online also, What part is it likely to be giving me the problem?
    Any help as always is greatly appreciated,
    ShellyB:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭johnjoe 123

shellyb73 wrote: »
    Goodevening all,

I have a triton Ivory 2 shower that is no longer giving me hot water, I googled the shower and it gives me all the parts there are for the shower, I can buy them online also, What part is it likely to be giving me the problem?
    Any help as always is greatly appreciated,
    ShellyB:)

sounds like the element heater is gone is it cold only

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭shellyb73

Hi johnjoe 123,

Yes water is just cold, is that part known as anything else?
    Thanks for the reply

• Registered Users Posts: 834 ✭✭✭indie armada

you could give earthridge a call, there the main distributers of triton and might know of a common fault you describe, also a place on the naas rd called modern plant do shower parts also.

Advertisement