Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help on latest PSP custom firmware?

Options
  • 27-05-2010 8:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Around this time last year was the last time I updated my PSP's firmware.

Which is the latest?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,845 ✭✭✭massy086

you said a bad bad BAD word enjoy the ban

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

massy086 wrote: »

What? Where? No I didnt.

:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,157 ✭✭✭witnessmenow

Your ment to quote him to stop him from ninja edits :P

All the below is afaik, im not big into psps anymore

Presumably your on m33, the best thing to do is upgrade to the latest version of that (which is 5.03 or something) and then from there jump to the gen-d firmware (latest is 5.50 gen-d2 i think, but i don't know)

One major difference between gen and m33 is when i was using it last anyways is that you can no longer use the built in upgrade to upgrade to the latest custom firmware, so be careful not to do that once you move to gen firmware! If your currently on m33 3.90 or higher you can move to the latest m33 firmware by using the update function in the psp

• Registered Users Posts: 2,845 ✭✭✭massy086

omg i got banned from console modding a while back for saying the i*o word hmmm how things have changed lol:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

Your ment to quote him to stop him from ninja edits :P

All the below is afaik, im not big into psps anymore

Presumably your on m33, the best thing to do is upgrade to the latest version of that (which is 5.03 or something) and then from there jump to the gen-d firmware (latest is 5.50 gen-d2 i think, but i don't know)

One major difference between gen and m33 is when i was using it last anyways is that you can no longer use the built in upgrade to upgrade to the latest custom firmware, so be careful not to do that once you move to gen firmware! If your currently on m33 3.90 or higher you can move to the latest m33 firmware by using the update function in the psp

Yes I am on M33 thanks for the help.

• Advertisement

Sorry Mike i forgot to mention that you need to go

x.xxm33 -> 5.03m33 -> 5.50gen -> 5.50gen -d1 -> 5.50gen - d2

omg i got banned from console modding a while back for saying the i*o word hmmm how things have changed lol:D:D

It wasnt by me was it?

Dont worry repeat offenders will be banned, and really blatant breaches of charters will still be banned (Where can i download gamez for me wii kind of questions) I just dont want to ban people for badly wording something, I'd like to keep the few posters we have!

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭MURDO

mikey. dont know if ya got sorted here. Just pm'd you..

Advertisement