Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

where to find freelance graphic designer

Options
  • 27-05-2010 9:52pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭

Guys,

Where would be the best place to find an Irish freelance graphic designer to design a company logo?

Obviously want to do it as cheap as possible cos it's only a start up company (but dont mind paying well for a really nice logo) but I don't really wanna go to an international freelance site cos would prefer to keep money in the country during these troubled times :(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,487 ✭✭✭banquo

Probably CreativeIreland.com - it's a forum for desgners with a jobs listing.

Or you could ask here. I'm sure there's a bunch of people (including myself btw) who'd be happy to take it on.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

banquo wrote: »
    Probably CreativeIreland.com - it's a forum for desgners with a jobs listing.

Or you could ask here. I'm sure there's a bunch of people (including myself btw) who'd be happy to take it on.

cheers for that will check it out now. anyone interested please feel free to PM me

• Registered Users Posts: 9,487 ✭✭✭banquo

Also, PM me if you're interested. I have a few weeks off and wouldn't mind working on something for the heck of it! :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2 BH

Hi Folks,

I'm looking for someone to create a logo an graphic designers for talanted artists on board(s)? Looking to get it done quick enough pls.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement