Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

private insurance for commercial jeeps

Options
  • 27-05-2010 9:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 17

i recently found a insurance company that insure com jeeps as private vehicles however they dont do it for crew cabs for example the navara,l200 or hi-lux and was told that when these jeeps are insured it is in the small print that you cannot carry anyone in the rear seats unless it is to do with work i just see alot of ppl driving them around with kids and wonder do they know this?
    i have also come accross a land rover defender commercial non crew cab which has fold down seats to the rear and was wonderin on the legality of insuring that privately cause it is not on log book as a crew cab but comes with the seats in the rear ?

Comments

Advertisement