Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone missing a brand new expensive bike? Balbriggan.

Options
  • 27-05-2010 10:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8,399 ✭✭✭

Found in Chapel Crescent dumped in a ditch. If you think it may be yours then Pm me with full details of the bike to prove it's yours. I've notified the garda station and they said it has not been reported stolen yet.

It was found by my younger brother while he was on lunch. After school the bike was still there so he thought it'd be safer bringing it home than leaving it in a ditch.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 117 ✭✭Knarr

Is it black?

Could you post a picture of it - or something similar from the internet.

I saw an expensive looking bike being sold in Balbriggan Market a couple of weeks back. The name rings a bell.

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭rothar man

giant defy stolen last night red black and silver, size medium

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

If you think this is your bike contact Balbriggan Gardaí as the bike is now in their possession. It is suggested that you provide an accurate description &/or proof of purchase in order to claim it.

Thanks,

HB

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement