Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Carpet Cleaner

• 27-05-2010 11:05pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,898 ✭✭✭

Looking for a carpet cleaning kit - something electric or at least won't take all day. Any recommendations on where to get a decent one?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 218 ✭✭murraymarmalade

go to a hire shop.im nowhere near you to reccomend a shop near you.

im doing similar here in the west.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 879 ✭✭✭dunsandin

B & Q have carpet cleaners to hire - pretty good deal too. I should work for bq im always reccomending em! gotta lve bq

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,898 ✭✭✭pprendeville

I got the rugdoctor in B & Q anyway. Didn't know I needed a utility bill though luckily enough I had a letter the car with my address on it. Apparently a few have been nicked.

It seems to do a decent job anyway. Cheers for that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,222 ✭✭✭robbie_998

dunsandin wrote: »
    B & Q have carpet cleaners to hire - pretty good deal too. I should work for bq im always reccomending em! gotta lve bq

I do... I'm surprised how these things fly out the door.
    I got the rugdoctor in B & Q anyway. Didn't know I needed a utility bill though luckily enough I had a letter the car with my address on it. Apparently a few have been nicked.

It seems to do a decent job anyway. Cheers for that.

yup... we're taking all your details now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 879 ✭✭✭dunsandin

You work for bq Robbie? My lifesavers-got me out of more bother than id care to recall! Im on 1st name terms with most of the staff in our local.We even get our cement there now. With a bit of lateral thinking, bq can get you out of a lot of problems.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,898 ✭✭✭pprendeville

Find them pretty expensive though. The rugdoctor deals is half decent though in fairness for 2 days. You can do the neighbours and get back the rental fee.:)

I'm more of a Woodies man myself. Like the layout. B&Q is too English style I find - not that I'm anti English.

Advertisement