Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wireless Gaming

Options
  • 27-05-2010 11:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭

Hey there,

I am looking to buy the n network adaptor for my xbox to play online, but after doing some searches have found that many people have problems connecting two xboxes at the same time, i have two xbox's in the house one (my brothers) upstairs beside the router with a wired connection and i want to connect wirelessly from downstairs. I have 15mb connection with UPC and a cisco EPC2425 router, if needs be i can upgrade to 30mb, but what ive read on other sites is that the adaptor is reccomended for use only on "N" wireless routers and from what i gather the one i have does'nt fall into this category, is this true?
    I dont wanna Shell out the cash on the adaptor if its a lost cause.
    Anybody have any experience running two xbox's this way, as you can probably gather im not very savvy on this stuff so any help you can provide would be much appreciated.:confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,318 ✭✭✭dunworth1

id say you get a better answer in the xbox forum here

Advertisement