Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Disable "dragging/moving the screen" in Internet Explorer Mobile

Options
  • 28-05-2010 8:07am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Is it possible to disable "dragging/moving the screen" in internet explorer mobile in WM6.1? I think this causes my problem. The problem is described below.

This is my original question:

I have a question about the CN50.

I have installed the adobe flash player on our CN3 and CN50.
    I have an flash application which gives the user the possibility to draw an autograph on the screen.

The application contains a field for the drawing and 2 buttons "Clear" and "Send".

On the CN3 I can draw lines in the field and the buttons are working fine.

The problem is that when I want to draw on the CN50 the screen is moving instead of drawing lines on the screen.

It lookes like the field is not recognized or something.
    What problem could that be? The buttons are working on the CN50.
    Is this maybe a configuration problem? Or clould it be the difference between WM5 and WM6.1? Do I have to install something?

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,509 ✭✭✭strecker

Honestly not sure I understand? Are you trying to enter text in a webpage? Or do you just scribble while browsing? Sorry,but can you elaborate?
    My main concern though: why not use Opera Mobile?Or any other of the 5 or 6 better browsers?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 mn_jds

i want to disable the finger scrolling. I have tried to use opera, but the flash application did not work there.

Advertisement