Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Restaurant above the clarence

Options
  • 28-05-2010 8:58am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 94 ✭✭

Hi, does anyone know the name of the new Italian restaurant above the clarence? Goin to the cinema tonight and thought it'd be handy to have the meal there as we'll be pushed for time. Thanks:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,797 ✭✭✭bobcar61

Can't remember the name of it on the top of my head but it's not meant to be that nice, I would recommend going somewhere else.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,659 ✭✭✭magnumlady

I think it's called Limoncello, I've also heard it's not great.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,797 ✭✭✭bobcar61

Yes Limoncello, that the name. Was actually killing me not remembering.

Scut, check the other thread " Your Favourite Restaurant in Sligo". There is recommendations in there of where to go and some reviews.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 94 ✭✭scut

Thanks I ended up ringing the clarence and they gave me the number. I had heard it wasn't great but we only had an hour to eat and were going to see sex and the city at 8 so it was perfect for us. Having said that I wouldn't go back. The food was lovely but the menu was very limited.At least we were in time for the film, that was the most important thing:P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 lucacuccu3x8

bobcar61 wrote: »
    Can't remember the name of it on the top of my head but it's not meant to be that nice, I would recommend going somewhere else.
    it's not meant to be that nice? what does meant to be that nice for you then? have you ever tried it?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,659 ✭✭✭magnumlady

it's not meant to be that nice? what does meant to be that nice for you then? have you ever tried it?

You wouldn't be connected with it by any chance?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,147 ✭✭✭shanec1928

magnumlady wrote: »
    You wouldn't be connected with it by any chance?
    not ta tall.. just very interested in it they found this thread and posted in the favourite restaurant.:D usually their supposed to say the place is wonderful and the foods top quality, some people have to be diffrent though:D

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Am sure this restaurant has been discussed in the Favourite Restaurants Thread. No need to resurrect an old thread on it.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement