Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Visa for 4 week holiday??

Options
  • 28-05-2010 9:26am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 94 ✭✭

Hi, I'm headin to Sydney for 4 weeks this summer. Someone asked me today do I have a visa. I don't. Should I have one?? Starting to panic:eek:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,435 ✭✭✭mandrake04

• Closed Accounts Posts: 94 ✭✭scut

Feck. so I won't get there without one of these evisitor things? It says it takes 2 weeks. Is that true or could it be longer coz Im goin in 4 weeks?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,658 ✭✭✭✭The Sweeper

Australia is good at these things and they usually process them quickly - if I were you I'd get cracking right now, you have four weeks, you should be fine!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 rickkool

scut wrote: »
    Feck. so I won't get there without one of these evisitor things? It says it takes 2 weeks. Is that true or could it be longer coz Im goin in 4 weeks?

relax man lol

go into abbey travel in dublin city centre or usit and they will do it in like a minute!! its just a crappy document thats photocopied.. its all recorded on the flight chart so once you pay the €20 its done in a jiffy!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭ballooba

rickkool wrote: »
    relax man lol

go into abbey travel in dublin city centre or usit and they will do it in like a minute!! its just a crappy document thats photocopied.. its all recorded on the flight chart so once you pay the €20 its done in a jiffy!!
    Wouldn't bother paying. Do it online.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,815 ✭✭✭Vorsprung

I got mine about 10 hours after I submitted my online application. The 2 week thing is a max figure I think.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 94 ✭✭scut

Thanks so much for all the very helpful replies everyone. It's sorted. Now all I need is my backpack:)

Advertisement