Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2gig of free RAM arrived in the post

Options
  • 28-05-2010 9:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭

:confused:

I just had 2gigs of RAM delievered to me by fed ex.
    This is probably to do with an issue I had in November where one of my modules didnt work straight out of the packet. I sent it back on its own but then had to send the other two modules and they then returned to me a new 3 module kit, again this was in November last year, the company is OCZ.
    Now they have sent me one module the exact type that I already have :confused::confused::confused::confused:
    strange or what ?

Is there any reason I shouldnt just stick this into the spare slot on the mother board or should I pull the other 3 sticks and do a mem test on it ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,436 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

If you were any bit honest at all you'd send it back.

I'll pm you the address ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,258 ✭✭✭Numina

Oh no! Moral Dilemma!

Komplett did this to me before! Got a second creative zen 32gb about 6months after the first one. I struggled with it for about half a second and then gave it to a friend :eek:

Advertisement