Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free Subway sandwiches on Thomas St

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭Murilloinf

weird, that shop has been open for ages..

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭Stevo105

Murilloinf wrote: »
    weird, that shop has been open for ages..

the last guy running it was closed down for hygene issues for months. So maybe it's a new guy running the franchise

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭Amalgam

Stevo105 wrote: »
    the last guy running it was closed down for hygene issues for months. So maybe it's a new guy running the franchise

Small Premises. The toilets are a little too close to the food bar for my liking. The place would have an odour you don't really want in a food outlet.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,235 ✭✭✭lucernarian

I assume this is Thomas st. in Dublin 8?

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

I assume this is Thomas st. in Dublin 8?

Normally I would clearly be straight on this bandwagon about Dublinia but it does clearly say Dublin 8 in the advert.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,235 ✭✭✭lucernarian

Berty wrote: »
    Normally I would clearly be straight on this bandwagon about Dublinia but it does clearly say Dublin 8 in the advert.

Sorry for making a simple mistake... I did have a quick look through the ad but I missed the single mention of Dublin 8 which was near the end of the ad.

If you think I was banging the Dublin-centric drum, that's your problem mate.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,381 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

El Tarangu wrote: »
    Saw this article, doesn't mention needing a voucher or anything
    But it does mention,
    when you buy any large dispensed drink!

In my book if you have to hand over money it is not free. Still might be an alright offer depending on the price of those drinks.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,284 ✭✭✭wyndham

Large Drink is €2+. 6 inch sub is only about €3 anyway so its a bit meh.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,791 ✭✭✭crushproof

wyndham wrote: »
    Large Drink is €2+. 6 inch sub is only about €3 anyway so its a bit meh.

Not really, you're getting a free sub! And I think its €4 for a 6 inch anyway, the sub of the day is 2.99. Most people are gonna buy a drink with their lunch anyway.
    Excellent bargain, if I was in town I'd be there for lunch!

Advertisement