Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

World Cup- finish bottom in group

• 28-05-2010 10:55am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,161 ✭✭✭

Surely bankers as a treble?
    Finish Bottom in Group
    New Zealand 1/5
    Paraguay 10/1
    Slovakia 5/1
    Italy 40/1

Group G
    North Korea 1/10
    Portugal 12/1
    Ivory Coast 9/1
    Brazil 50/1

Group H
    Honduras 1/2
    Chile 11/2
    Switzerland 11/4
    Spain 50/1

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,983 ✭✭✭Degag

It pays about even money. It's not a bad bet but there is probably better value out there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,404 ✭✭✭✭Collie D

Few unknown quantities. Bar the big teams in each group what do you atually know about any of the others? Don't let that put you off a winner but there's probably better value in backing the 2ndfavs in singles.Switzrland at 11/4 looks OK considering I know Jack **** about Honduras and I am always amazed at how a team like Switzerland keeps qualifying...they're **** IMO...beaten at home by Luxembourg (or Lichtenstein) in qualifying

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,979 ✭✭✭Vurnon San Benito

Not sure about the other two but Honduras will surprise people this June. Watch this space.. ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,555 ✭✭✭Gillington

I've a few bets with Japan to finish bottom of their group @ 11/10.I likes them odds

• Closed Accounts Posts: 181 ✭✭Mute

Dear poster,

As an undefeated advisor of Dead Certs http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055910993

I would advise that you would be better wagering on definite qualifiers from groups rather than bottom finishers.

Then you have two chances to be right rather than one.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,734 ✭✭✭Fowler87

Ive an accum and treble on...

Switzerland @ 11/4
    Ghana @ 7/4
    Slovenia @ 15/8
    Greece @ 2/1

Advertisement