Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DANCE/DRAMA CLASSES

Options
  • 28-05-2010 11:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭

Does anyone know of good,reasonably priced dance/drama classes around allenwood/clane area?DD is 6. Thanks for feedback.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 790 ✭✭✭SQ2

Don't know if Kilcock is too far for you...
    http://sites.google.com/site/kilcockms/stageworx

• Registered Users Posts: 703 ✭✭✭lecheile

Or Theatre Worx in Leixlip if that not too far - all our children go there and really enjoy it and get a lot from it - PM me if you want contact details.

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭lip

Thanks for that.I'm on the Allenwood side of Clane so unfortunately they're a bit far,especially when I have to drag 3 kids along and only 1 will be doing the class.Appreciate the suggestions though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 DaveL

DanceTones Studio in Newbridge does dance classes for all ages. Also runs a stage school, but I don't think that's on over the summer. Kids Summer Camp also on, which was excellant last year. Check the website - www.dancetones.org

Advertisement