Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Alan Hart: Israel did 9/11 and may nuke the U.S.

• 28-05-2010 11:33am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 241 ✭✭

Breaking his self-imposed rule against talking about 9/11, former Senior BBC Mideast Correspondent and author Alan Hart described what he thinks may have really happened on that fateful day on the Kevin Barrett show broadcasted the 25th of May.

Hart, who got to know Yasser Arafat and Golda Meir while serving as a Security Council-briefed Mideast peace negotiator, said that he has been assured by a top-level demolitions/engineering expert who wishes to remain anonymous that the three World Trade Center skyscrapers were destroyed by controlled demolitions, not plane crashes and fires. (For the names of more than 1000 experts willing to go on the record with the same opinion, see http://www.ae911truth.org).

During the hour-long interview, Hart discussed Israel's record of engaging in outrageous attacks on friend and foe alike, and spreading even more outrageous lies to cover them up. (Around the midpoint of the show he explained the real reason Israel attacked the U.S.S. Liberty in 1967.)

Regarding 9/11, Hart suggested that while there may have been some original terrorist plot conceived by fellow-travelers of Osama Bin Laden, the Israeli Mossad, with its near-total penetration of Middle Eastern governments and terrorist groups alike, would have quickly detected and hijacked the operation to its own ends, orchestrating a spectacularly successful attack on America designed to be blamed on its Arab and Muslim enemies. Hart added that the Mossad operation that became 9/11 would have been aided and abetted by certain corrupt American leaders.

Sounding a chilling note, Hart added that the U.S. is in grave danger of an Israeli-instigated false-flag nuclear attack, perhaps using an American nuclear weapon stolen from Minot Air Force Base during the "loose nukes" rogue operation of August, 2007. The motive would be to trigger a U.S. war with Iran, and perhaps to finish the ethnic cleansing of Palestine under cover of war--which Hart is convinced the Zionists are planning to do as soon as the opportunity presents itself.

When a warning this serious is delivered by a messenger with the stature of Alan Hart, the American people had better find a way around the news blackout imposed by the Zionist-dominated corporate and pseudo-alternative media. The only thing standing in the way of an Israeli false-flag nuclear attack on America, a disastrous US war on Iran, and a horrendous acceleration of the ethnic cleansing of Palestine, is the awareness of the American people. Please copy, post, and mass-email this story.

The interview can be heard and downloaded here:
    http://edwardrynearson.wordpress.com/2010/05/25/everything-you-know-about-israel-is-probably-wrong/

Alan Hart website is here:
    http://www.alanhart.net/
    Kevin Barrett
    http://www.truthjihad.com
    Author, Questioning the War on Terror: A Primer for Obama Voters: http://www.questioningthewaronterror.com

Comments

• Site Banned Posts: 8,331 ✭✭✭Brown Bomber

TMoreno wrote: »
    Breaking his self-imposed rule against talking about 9/11, former Senior BBC Mideast Correspondent and author Alan Hart described what he thinks may have really happened on that fateful day on the Kevin Barrett show broadcasted the 25th of May.

Hart, who got to know Yasser Arafat and Golda Meir while serving as a Security Council-briefed Mideast peace negotiator, said that he has been assured by a top-level demolitions/engineering expert who wishes to remain anonymous that the three World Trade Center skyscrapers were destroyed by controlled demolitions, not plane crashes and fires. (For the names of more than 1000 experts willing to go on the record with the same opinion, see http://www.ae911truth.org).

During the hour-long interview, Hart discussed Israel's record of engaging in outrageous attacks on friend and foe alike, and spreading even more outrageous lies to cover them up. (Around the midpoint of the show he explained the real reason Israel attacked the U.S.S. Liberty in 1967.)

Regarding 9/11, Hart suggested that while there may have been some original terrorist plot conceived by fellow-travelers of Osama Bin Laden, the Israeli Mossad, with its near-total penetration of Middle Eastern governments and terrorist groups alike, would have quickly detected and hijacked the operation to its own ends, orchestrating a spectacularly successful attack on America designed to be blamed on its Arab and Muslim enemies. Hart added that the Mossad operation that became 9/11 would have been aided and abetted by certain corrupt American leaders.

Sounding a chilling note, Hart added that the U.S. is in grave danger of an Israeli-instigated false-flag nuclear attack, perhaps using an American nuclear weapon stolen from Minot Air Force Base during the "loose nukes" rogue operation of August, 2007. The motive would be to trigger a U.S. war with Iran, and perhaps to finish the ethnic cleansing of Palestine under cover of war--which Hart is convinced the Zionists are planning to do as soon as the opportunity presents itself.

When a warning this serious is delivered by a messenger with the stature of Alan Hart, the American people had better find a way around the news blackout imposed by the Zionist-dominated corporate and pseudo-alternative media. The only thing standing in the way of an Israeli false-flag nuclear attack on America, a disastrous US war on Iran, and a horrendous acceleration of the ethnic cleansing of Palestine, is the awareness of the American people. Please copy, post, and mass-email this story.

The interview can be heard and downloaded here:
    http://edwardrynearson.wordpress.com/2010/05/25/everything-you-know-about-israel-is-probably-wrong/

Alan Hart website is here:
    http://www.alanhart.net/
    Kevin Barrett
    http://www.truthjihad.com
    Author, Questioning the War on Terror: A Primer for Obama Voters: http://www.questioningthewaronterror.com

I think it is great that people are finally speaking out on what for me is the natural conclusion. Zionists controlling the towers, controlling the government, controlling the think-tanks that called for such an attack "A clean break" and "PNAC" and controld the media to cover it up.

Thanks for the link, will listen tomorrow. I just hope people can listen to it with an open mind. I too will have to try too.

Hart was interviewed on the Alex Jones today too.
    http://www.gcnlive.com/archive.php?program=alexJones

I've given up listening for tonight, Hart hasn't come on in the first 10 mins or so and I find it very difficuly to listen to Alex Jones, but I will, it should be facinating to see how pseudo-truther pied-piper and Zionist gatekeeper handles Alan Hart.

Here is another good interview of a former director of the US Army War College Dr Alan Sabrosky who says it is "100% certain that Mossad did 9/11".
    http://ia331202.us.archive.org/0/items/TheLibertyHour-WithDr.AlanSabrosky/uglytruth15MARCH2010sabrosky.mp3

• Closed Accounts Posts: 171 ✭✭northwest100

the evidence thus far seems to suggest a complete coverup of the events on 9/11.

i believe mossad had advanced knowledge of the attacks, i'm just not sure what level of involvement they had..did they plan alone or did they infiltrate an organization that executed it with help of mossad and other agencies of the US such as the CIA.

the remote control of aircraft is certainly possible but we'll never know what those 5 dancing israelis were doing until the circumstances surrounding their arrest are declassified...hmmm, makes you wonder.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,580 ✭✭✭✭nullzero
    °°°°°

Hopefully there won't be any "it's all anti semtic" type posts.

Glazers Out!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,443 ✭✭✭✭bonkey

Are there transcripts of these interviews anywhere?

(I can read a hell of a lot faster then they will talk)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,324 ✭✭✭tallus

The Sabrosky interview was very interesting

Kind of scary the way he kept saying that if the American people found out what he knows about Mossad/Israel's involvement in 9/11 that Israel would be wiped off the map.
    I felt he was pushing that agenda.
    Otherwise his comments were very interesting.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

Well that is very True, and its Not Just the Americans, Most of the world is being ''Mushroomed" on this one.

if even a fraction of the things that Israel are Accused of could be proven irefutabley AND someone was willing to Broadcast, them then there would be people baying for their collective Blood in the Streets

• Closed Accounts Posts: 241 ✭✭TMoreno

bonkey wrote: »
    Are there transcripts of these interviews anywhere?

(I can read a hell of a lot faster then they will talk)

I've found some of the transcript on a pro-zionist website:
    http://adamholland.blogspot.com/2010/05/alan-hart-israel-did-911-and-may-nuke.html

Hart then calls the Liberty incident a war crime, and says (at 35:50 of the mp3):

The lesson of the cold-blooded attack on the Liberty was that there is nothing that the Zionist state might not do to its friends as well as its enemies to get its own way.

In response, Kevin Barrett, the program's host, states (at 40:45 of the mp3):

This actually lends some credibility to the people who argue that 9/11 -- whatever happened on 9/11 -- that it wasn't what we've been told. That whoever ordered the controlled demolition of the World Trade Center -- there are those who argue that Israel, its Mossad and its U.S. allies could have done it, and that it was essentially a Mossad operation. And there are others who say "that's ridiculous. How could a little country like Israel do something like that?" Well ... if you look at the Liberty incident ... it's not clear that there's really any limit to what the Israeli hawks think they can get away with in terms of attacking America.

Hart replies:

I'm going to break a rule now. I mean, you mentioned 9/11. Basically, in public, I don't talk about it because it makes you such a target for abuse and false charges of anti-Semitism and everything, doesn't it?

Barrett breaks in to heartily agree. Hart continues:

Hart: So basically, I've stayed away from it because it give them the focus to take the attention away from your main message. But, since you've mentioned it, I'll tell you what I honestly believe. I think it probably started out as an all Muslim operation, okay? But I think it would be very quickly penetrated by Mossad agents. I detail it in my book. From almost the moment Israel was born, it had its agents penetrating every Arab government, every Arab military organization, and every Arab terrorist group, whatever. So they certainly would have penetrated this. And at some point they said to the bad guys in the CIA, "this is running, what should we do with it?" And the neo-cons said "let's use it".

The twin towers were brought down by a controlled ground explosion, not the planes. Now I'm going to tell you in passing that one of my friends is a consultant for one of the world's leading engineering firms. I'm not going to name him. They've studied the films and they've found that there's no doubt whatsoever that the planes were brought down... sorry, that the towers were brought down by controlled ground explosion. And then we have the film of the -- what is sometimes called the five dancing Israelis. Are you aware of that Kevin?

Barrett: I certainly am. They were celebrating the attacks. They had set up to film before the attacks and they were high-fiving and flicking cigarette lighters in front of the twin towers.

Hart: That's right. But the point is that they all had mobile phones. Right?

Barrett: Right.

Hart: Now they were initially reported as being Muslims. Are you aware of that?

Barrett: Um... Middle-easterners.

Hart: (Impatiently) Alright, middle-easterners. But the impression was that they were Muslims -- they were the bad guys.

Barrett: Right.

Hart: So the FBI gave chase, and these five guys, they tried to avoid being arrested. But they were eventually caught, and they were arrested. And guess what. They were all Mossad agents.

Barrett: That was confirmed by the Forward.

Hart: That's right. It's established fact. It suggests that they knew that it was going to happen. It was possible, and this is Alan Hart speaking, that the planes were fitted with transponders, and these guys were calling in the planes to the targets. It's not impossible.

Barrett: I suppose not. These are many possibilities, but the possibility of remotely-guided planes is a good one, being that, if one had planned a very complex demolition of three skyscrapers which would have been the three largest buildings taken down in history by controlled demolition, one would have to make sure that they were hit in order to justify that.

Hart: And isn't it the case, Kevin, that quite a lot of your top pilots have said that it would have been a bloody difficult job to drive those planes into those buildings.

Barrett: Well, that's right. I've had a number of pilots who are members of Pilots for 9/11 Truth come on my show, and they said that the clocked speed of the aircraft, when it hit the South Tower, was nearly 600 miles per hour at sea level. And that's a speed that, well, some of them say that these 767 aircraft couldn't possibly reach that speed at ground level. They would be torn apart at substantially lower speeds than that by the air pressure of the much thicker air at sea level. But, in any case, that nobody in their right mind could claim that it would be possible to guide a plane at that speed at sea level and hit those targets in the way they were hit.

Hart: So the speculation is that were fitted with some kind of transponder and they were called to the target electronically is not totally irrational?

Barrett: Uh... well no it's not, and in fact, it's even somewhat questionable whether normal passenger aircraft would be able to do that consistently at that kind of speed. In any case, it seems very doubtful that pilots who couldn't even solo in a Cessna would be performing these amazing stunts to hit their targets.

Hart: Well, that and two other things Kevin. We know as a fact that at least six and maybe nine of the alleged hijackers who died are in fact alive and living in...

Barrett (interrupting): Well, that's right. And that's confirmed in Jay Kolar's article "What we now know about the 9/11 hijackers", which was published, actually, in a volume by Europe's top scholarly outfit (inaudible). It's amazing that the scholarly literature is all so one-sided. There's no scholarly counter-literature except for...

Hart (interrupting): Except for "how dare you be so anti-Semitic". That's the only counter-literature.

Barrett: Right, right. And then there's Cass Sunstein's counter-literature published in the Harvard Law Review. He's that Harvard guy who's advising Obama...

After Barrett discusses Cass Sunstein's article on how how to counter conspiracy theories, Hart spends several minutes detailing how Paul Wolfowitz and Richard Perle were likely conspirators in planning a Pearl Harbor-like attack (i.e. 9/11) designed to involve the U.S. in a war with Iraq. After discounting the threat posed by a nuclear-armed Iran, Hart claims that

The reason why the Israelis are hyping up Iran is to take attention away from the continuing Zionist colonization and genocide in Palestine.

Barrett: Do you have any sources where we could follow up on this?

Hart: I would have to dig deeply into my computers to find this, but it's been very well documented.

http://adamholland.blogspot.com/2010/05/alan-hart-israel-did-911-and-may-nuke.html

Try to google Israel did 9/11 and you have 91,300,000 results

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,005 ✭✭✭Di0genes

And if you google paris hilton sex tape you get many many results. Your point?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭TalkieWalkie

Thats because it's searching for, "Israel" and "Did" and "9/11" It returns a search for those words in any webpage or website. If you try a boolean search eg. "Israel did 9/11" in quotes, it will search for that specific quote in that specific order.

• Advertisement

Thats because it's searching for, "Israel" and "Did" and "9/11" It returns a search for those words in any webpage or website. If you try a boolean search eg. "Israel did 9/11" in quotes, it will search for that specific quote in that specific order.

Al Qaeda did 9 11, only 8,240,000 results

Di0genes wrote: »
    And if you google paris hilton sex tape you get many many results. Your point?

It starts to smell fishy for Mossad and co.

• Registered Users Posts: 582 ✭✭✭RoboClam

It starts to smell fishy for Mossad and co.

Do your methods of research extend beyond the counting of google results?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 291 ✭✭akkadian

yes, yes, King David & Israel, the 12 tribes, the crusades..
    Aside from all that fuss, Israeli people are not that different to Western Europeans or North Americans, Aussies Kiwis etc. I think. You can never point the finger at a whole country. Israel is fascinating to me, not because of it's supposed power and influence, or political stance, but because it's a little democracy sitting in the heart of the middle east, struggling to let go of the baggage of the past whilst still surrounded by reminders.
    There may yet be an exodus of people from there if things get bad and I for one would welcome them to Ireland, provided they assimilate into Irish culture (I'm big on that assimilation thing) I like Irishness

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,333 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

Try to google paris hilton did 9/11 and you have 126,000,000 results!!!

namloc1980 wrote: »
    Try to google paris hilton did 9/11 and you have 126,000,000 results!!!

Try US did 9/11 and you have about 1,620,000,000 results!
    Thank you for confirming that it was an inside job.:D

akkadian wrote: »
    Aside from all that fuss, Israeli people are not that different to Western Europeans or North Americans, Aussies Kiwis etc. I think. You can never point the finger at a whole country. Israel is fascinating to me, not because of it's supposed power and influence, or political stance, but because it's a little democracy sitting in the heart of the middle east, struggling to let go of the baggage of the past whilst still surrounded by reminders.
    There may yet be an exodus of people from there if things get bad and I for one would welcome them to Ireland, provided they assimilate into Irish culture (I'm big on that assimilation thing) I like Irishness

It's not a democracy, it's a judeocracy.

It's not a democracy, it's a judeocracy.

Whatever, I doubt most of the 7 odd million people in Israel know much about that.
    Actually, it's all a plutarchy afaik - they're all just names for different styles of mediocracy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,619 ✭✭✭fontanalis

How would they assimilate? Define Irishness?

fontanalis wrote: »
    How would they assimilate? Define Irishness?

I use the term assimilate loosely. Migrants to Ireland should be defenders of Irish language and heritage. I personally look down on any immigrant who has never seen a trad band play, visited at least a few tourist spots, monuments etc. or seen a GAA game. A few cupla focail wouldn't go a miss either. That's Irishness is it not?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,174 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

I use the term assimilate loosely. Migrants to Ireland should be defenders of Irish language and heritage. I personally look down on any immigrant who has never seen a trad band play, visited at least a few tourist spots, monuments etc. or seen a GAA game. A few cupla focail wouldn't go a miss either. That's Irishness is it not?
    I can trace my family history in this country back many centuries(and genetically much further back. To the early original inhabitants of the island). I would know of its history better than most, rellies have died for this country and not the usual 50,000 who "were in the GPO" either. I've only seen snippets of a GAA game on the telly, never got trad music(a lot of which is anything but), dont really buy into the victorian notion of "celticness"(which we're not) and cant speak but a word or two of Irish and none of my family have been native speakers for many generations. I'm Irish. I'm more "Irish" than many and I have no issue with people coming here. I define it differently. The ability to speak to locals(which despite the best efforts of E O'Cuiv remains english), the desire to be a good neighbour and member of the local community. That's what counts IMHO. Also IMHO I think when we restrict a notion of belonging to a very narrow, usually spurious definition of the larger community thats were we enter dangerous waters. Israel being a god example among many.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,619 ✭✭✭fontanalis

Why start with immigrants, the same could be applied to irish people.

I agree

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,174 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

Yet they're actually Irish. Xenophobic thinking springs from within. Ramped up on the back of usually spurious notions of culture and heritage. Again Israel is a great example of this. A largely invented history and claim to a land, an invented europeanised version of Hebrew and a whipped up sense of fear and sense of the others/scapegoats thrown in for good measure. Many totalitarian states and mindsets used this. Not wishing to break godwins law, a little austrian corporal did exactly the same thing and it always leads to a point of contention.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

Wibbs wrote: »
    Yet they're actually Irish. Xenophobic thinking springs from within. Ramped up on the back of usually spurious notions of culture and heritage. Again Israel is a great example of this. A largely invented history and claim to a land, an invented europeanised version of Hebrew and a whipped up sense of fear and sense of the others/scapegoats thrown in for good measure. Many totalitarian states and mindsets used this. Not wishing to break godwins law, a little austrian corporal did exactly the same thing and it always leads to a point of contention.

oh, it's a pretty obvious precedent for totalitarianism alright. Go see a GAA game, take a look at the book of Kells, and trek through Glendalough - you'll be spraying bullets from your AK in no time if u follow this simple 3 step formula or your money back!! :cool:

Actually it is, or at least its the kick off point for virtually all of it. When one group seek to create an ideal of a culture, more often than not erroneously and then distance another group or groups using that culture as the rallying point. At its least damaging it becomes a holier than thou thing, at its most damaging it leads to sectarianism and disadvantage or overt aggression to the target group. This happened in 1930's Germany(among other places in europe) and ironically, or maybe not is happening in Isreal as we speak. One side isnt "jewish" enough, even though that "jewishness" is a very narrow definition. Indeed genetically and historically the "arabs" are more "jewish" than the recent european influx.

Indeed its a CT that is very much out in the open in plain sight and we all can be party to it. You yourself have defined a narrow enough version of "irishness" that involves: GAA. As many or more Irish people follow soccer, rugby and other sports and GAA games themselves are relatively recent as organised rule following games(as is soccer of course). Irish language: many more dont speak the language. The vast majority in fact. Many who claim to defend it themselves are not fluent and can literally only spout a cupla focal. Irish traditional music: Much of it is based on english and other folk musics(given the two islands long history not such a shock or issue TBH). The guitar, fiddle etc not exactly ancient Irish instruments. Outside of the bodhran, uilleann pipes,the harp and the unaccompanied voice the majority of the rest is much later. Tourist spots: Many of which have been hijacked by one opinion and interpreted in very narrow terms, even more left to rot or disneyfied. Most of the above is based on the fashionable reemergence of the "Celtic" in the late 19th century throughout Europe. Actually not far off the time of the emergence of Zionism(and other isms around the same time). And like Zionism much of it is in error or massively simplified. EG we're not celts to any great degree. We imported some of their customs, but Ireland and the Irish go way further back than any Celtic influence.

Then we fought for and gained our independence and the conspiracy between some of the founders and the catholic church to push this mythical "ism" and its catholic bedfellow to the exclusion of anything that didnt agree with it.We lost much in that push too. In that respect we and Israel are not so different. They just become more powerful through their own efforts and international help. Imagine if we had gone a similar route to Israel and the US had decided that europe and the UK especally were off the party invite list. Then they had pumped billions in military aid into the republic. I strongly suspect protestant ulster would have gotten smaller and smaller and armoured bulldozers would have gunned their engines down the Shankhill.

Worse of all this "ism" in all its local forms seems harmless, even laudable in the pursuit of culture, but it doesnt take much to tip that balance, from pride to aggression. And that's why I say its a precedent for darker chapters in world history.

PS actually, look closer at the book of Kells and other manuscripts of the time. They're written in many languages. Latin, Greek, Irish, even Hebrew. Only one of which is "local". Look at the subject matters these scholars were writing about and feverishly copying with the fervour of first love. It was inclusive and expansive. They wrote down ancient Irish legends even though the church in rome thought it vaguely blasphemous. They translated, copied and discussed the classical world. They didnt just copy christian texts(again the roman church got uppity about that too). They welcomed searchers for knowledge from all over europe to these shores. And then started bringing that stuff back to europe where it had only survived in small pockets. It didnt matter to them. It was about knowledge and scholarship and learning and absorbing all. That'sthe Irish I'm fiercely proud to be a part of and an Ireland that desreves to be noted and aimed for again. Not some narrow pickled in aspic version of "irsihness".

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,473 ✭✭✭robtri

actually the number is 222,000 only.....

make sure you put quote marks around it, or it includes every website with the keywords of isreal
    and then counts all the website witht eh key words 9/11

robtri wrote: »
    actually the number is 222,000 only.....

make sure you put quote marks around it, or it includes every website with the keywords of isreal
    and then counts all the website witht eh key words 9/11

They probably knew that but are just trolling, or they're not very clever. Actually, in either case it's not very clever.

Lets not continue down the path of insulting other posters, or making accusations of trollery thanks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭eamo12

nullzero wrote: »
    Hopefully there won't be any "it's all anti semtic" type posts.

Yes, this is the usual anti Israel, anti Semitic stuff you get regularly on Boards. Take it from someone who knows who posts here, you only get banned if you stand up for Israel - you do all the Israeli hatred stuff you want i.e. Israel responsible for twin towers, global depression, genocide, oh yes .. murdering Palestinian children for their organs - seen that one here as well, holocaust is an over-exaggeration plot to extort money etc etc. etc YAWN... but it's OK here. We LOVE palistenian terrorists here in Ireland.

Ireland is not just anti-Semite, it is proud of it and Michael Martin is a living testament of that. I doubt he'd ever ruffle a few Palestinian feathers if they repeated their pizza parlour bombings, rigging down-syndrome kids with explosives and wheeling them down to the nearest market, firing up a 'coming of age' cermony (think kids doing their communion) with AK47s and celebrating these 'martyrs' as if they 'put the ball in the English net'. Has dearest Martin ever expelled a Pali diplomat for these atrocities (don't tell me there are no pali dips in dail eireann)? No - the usual complicit weasel words from Irish national socialists.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

eamo12 wrote: »
    Yes, this is the usual anti Israel, anti Semitic stuff you get regularly on Boards. Take it from someone who knows who posts here, you only get banned if you stand up for Israel - you do all the Israeli hatred stuff you want i.e. Israel responsible for twin towers, global depression, genocide, oh yes .. murdering Palestinian children for their organs - seen that one here as well, holocaust is an over-exaggeration plot to extort money etc etc. etc YAWN... but it's OK here. We LOVE palistenian terrorists here in Ireland.

Ireland is not just anti-Semite, it is proud of it and Michael Martin is a living testament of that. I doubt he'd ever ruffle a few Palestinian feathers if they repeated their pizza parlour bombings, rigging down-syndrome kids with explosives and wheeling them down to the nearest market, firing up a 'coming of age' cermony (think kids doing their communion) with AK47s and celebrating these 'martyrs' as if they 'put the ball in the English net'. Has dearest Martin ever expelled a Pali diplomat for these atrocities (don't tell me there are no pali dips in dail eireann)? No - the usual complicit weasel words from Irish national socialists.
    If you want to rant and insult the entire population of Ireland then get a blog.

• Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭eamo12

Thank you for your advice and yes, I already have a blog. I just thought the good people here would be open to a different opinion.

• Registered Users Posts: 831 ✭✭✭IrelandSpirit

Must quickly say I think Wibbs kinda nails it for me there, in the sense we've got to first be clear on who we're accusing.

holocaust is an over-exaggeration plot to extort money

You need to get this point straight. American Jewish groups have extorted money from European states. The Holocaust is used as a political weapon, not by survivors, who get screwed on the extorted european money but by Jewsih American groups to shield Isreal from legitimate criticism, which leads to to the situation where Isreal feels safe to massacre innocent civilians from all over the world trapped on a boat.

Israel responsible for twin towers,

Legitimate conspiracy theory. An abundance of circumstansial evidence.
    global depression,

Many people blame the international bankers, many of the international bankers are Jewish.
    genocide, oh yes

My understanding is that the charge of genocide against the Palestinian people is a legitimate one.
    The Contracting Parties, Having considered the declaration made by the General Assembly of the United Nations in its resolution 96 (I) dated 11 December 1946 that genocide is a crime under international law, contrary to the spirit and aims of the United Nations and condemned by the civilized world,
    Recognizing that at all periods of history genocide has inflicted great losses on humanity, and
    Being convinced that, in order to liberate mankind from such an odious scourge, international co-operation is required,
    Hereby agree as hereinafter provided:

Article I: The Contracting Parties confirm that genocide, whether committed in time of peace or in time of war, is a crime under international law which they undertake to prevent and to punish.

Article II: In the present Convention, genocide means any of the following acts committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical, racial or religious group, as such:
    (a) Killing members of the group;
    (b) Causing serious bodily or mental harm to members of the group;
    (c) Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part;

(d) Imposing measures intended to prevent births within the group;
    (e) Forcibly transferring children of the group to another group.
    .. murdering Palestinian children for their organs - seen that one here as well,
    Well then, you should be grateful as it seems to be your best source of information. From the Guardian 2009
    Israel has admitted pathologists harvested organs from dead Palestinians, and others, without the consent of their families – a practice it said ended in the 1990s – it emerged at the weekend.
    The admission, by the former head of the country's forensic institute, followed a furious row prompted by a Swedish newspaper reporting that Israel was killing Palestinians in order to use their organs – a charge that Israel denied and called "antisemitic".
    - http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2009/dec/21/israeli-pathologists-harvested-organs
    We LOVE palistenian terrorists here in Ireland.
    I've never met anyone in my life from Ireland who "loves" terrorists from anywhere, nevermind Palestine.
    Ireland is not just anti-Semite, it is proud of it
    Simply not true. If Isreal could somehow find a way to be "jewish" without committing war crimes against civilians and committing state sponsored assassinations with out stolen passports I highly doubt anyone in Ireland would give a **** about Israel or Palestine. Having said that, they need to sign NNPT and threatening wars and have a non-criminal existence.''
    and Michael Martin is a living testament of that. I doubt he'd ever ruffle a few Palestinian feathers if they repeated their pizza parlour bombings, rigging down-syndrome kids with explosives and wheeling them down to the nearest market, firing up a 'coming of age' cermony (think kids doing their communion) with AK47s and celebrating these 'martyrs' as if they 'put the ball in the English net'. Has dearest Martin ever expelled a Pali diplomat for these atrocities (don't tell me there are no pali dips in dail eireann)? No - the usual complicit weasel words from Irish national socialists.

So where do you go from here?

The truth is anti-semitic (in your opinion), thats got to cause incredible internal conflict with you.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,627 ✭✭✭uprising2

Yes, this is the usual anti Israel, anti Semitic stuff you get regularly on Boards. Take it from someone who knows who posts here, you only get banned if you stand up for Israel - you do all the Israeli hatred stuff you want i.e. Israel responsible for twin towers, global depression, genocide, oh yes .. murdering Palestinian children for their organs - seen that one here as well, holocaust is an over-exaggeration plot to extort money etc etc. etc YAWN... but it's OK here. We LOVE palistenian:pac::pac::pac: terrorists here in Ireland.

Do you know your emeny enemy?

Well learn to spell it :pac::pac::pac:, and to think you get paid to do this...!, or else.....!!, your hoping to be hired.......!!!, and using boards as a springboard to bigger and better things, well back to the drawing board with ya, these murdering scum need somebody who can spell the EMENIE'S ENEMY'S name and is cunning with an influential persuasive personality, you have none of the above.

This is what you support and laud over, take a look, and try look without smiling.

http://blogs.warwick.ac.uk/images/norbertbugeja/2008/05/04/reg03.jpg?maxWidth=500
    inline image changed to URL by bonkey

who's the fukking terrorist??, terrorist supporter???, who's the oppressor???, who's the oppressed???, who's the occupier???, who's the occupied???, it's not only Ireland, decent people all over the world know the truth of what Israel is, all people are not blind, stupid and ignorant as you'd like them to be.

Michael Martin and the rest of the Govt are a pack of waankers, men of crowd pleasing words, don't fret, they're really on your side, it's just some theatre, maybe a few genuine members in there who honestly do care about the Palestinians, but don't take it so seriously, Faircity has better actors than them pack of waster's that "run" this country.
    Thank you for your advice and yes, I already have a blog. I just thought the good people here would be open to a different opinion.

What's your blog?
    And..
    No the good people here couldn't give two fukks about your propaganda, a few apologist's may think your great, but the good people will see straight through you for what you are and what you promote, a delusion and a sick one at that.

• Registered Users Posts: 831 ✭✭✭IrelandSpirit

Must quickly say I think we're now getting closer to defining the enemy!

@eamo12 et al: Gotta realise that a lot of us here Nazis do know the fukcing difference between an oppressor and the oppressed; between corporate-sponsored terrorism and true human values. Welcome to the land known as Ireland ;)

As regards the OP, I don't believe we're dealing with 'this nation' or 'that nation.' It's clear in my mind that the State of Israel is a creature of corporate politics, big money, and it's highly unlikely that elements of the MOSSAD wouldn't have had foreknowledge of an operation on the scale of 911. And of course that goes for all the intelligence services with likewise plentiful resources, and their host nations. At the very least, accessories after the fact. Question is, who are these criminal elements working for and to what extent were they really complicit?

Qui bono, follow the money ...

And consider, Zionism's largest power-base is firmly rooted in Christendom, (and with the Vatican being its most powerful ally) and our banking dynasties, however (ostensibly) Jewish they might be, are answerable to ...?

Just a thought, that's all.

uprising2 wrote: »
    and to think you get paid to do this...!, or else.....!!, your hoping to be hired.......!!!, and using boards as a springboard to bigger and better things, well back to the drawing board with ya,

Enough of the personal attacks

Advertisement