Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Not online often....

Options
  • 28-05-2010 11:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭

Just to say.. still here... But for various reasons, cannot get here often.

Our fundraising work, please God, will be better in these months; the need is appalling , so am working every hour God sends making and selling. Out all weekend now, and jamming and knitting etc the other days.

Also, this laptop is very old and very slow; added to which the erratic broadband connection here makes it slow work to get here. No way of replacing the computer in the future either.

email is better; always here on <SNIP>.

Miss you all but it cannot be helped.

Blessings and peace

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 46,095 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Sorry Graces7 but I had to remove your email address as posting it in a public forum could possibly lead to problems - mostly for yourself.

If anyone needs to contact you by email then they can request the address by PM from yourself or if you are not logged in then they can contact me and I can pass it on.

Advertisement