Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Fifa Clubs

Options
  • 28-05-2010 12:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 538 ✭✭✭

This mostly directed at the lads that dont take part in the Boards Fifa Clubs. Why the hell not????

Clubs is defo the best part about Fifa. If anyone is interested in joining a second boards clubs then state some interest. There has to be enough players considering we have three leagues and a reserve league. Its more fun than you can shake a stick at :pac:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Lamposts

It should be a reserve club or a B team to our current club. If people play well then promote them to the first team. Put your gt's in this thread and your pro's rating plus accomplishment completion percentage as well. Thanks guys.

• Registered Users Posts: 407 ✭✭niallith

gt : niallish
    overall rating: 74
    accomplicments completed : 44%

• Registered Users Posts: 538 ✭✭✭Yapamillias

niallith wrote: »
    gt : niallish
    overall rating: 74
    accomplicments completed : 44%

More of a 'who would be interested' kind of a thread...if enough people are interested then we can make a 2nd team, get neww players in and hopefully get people talking that arent nessecarily in the prem division...la liga peoples and the like. Niallish i think you have nominated yourself to be the organiser and captain of Boards Ireland B. Congrats lad.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 mallubear

The Floyd p

had a couple of games with you guys before.
    I thought i did ok but my be a pro character needs work.

mallubear wrote: »
    The Floyd p

had a couple of games with you guys before.
    I thought i did ok but my be a pro character needs work.

Then this club is perfect for building up your pro lad, if theres any other guys in your league that you think would be up for it then send them a msg...you could start playing with only 3-4 players

• Advertisement

If anyone wants to create the club now, feel free to. Name it Boards Ireland Reserves :)

• Registered Users Posts: 919 ✭✭✭TheTosh

What ever club it is I'm in PSN TheTosh

• Registered Users Posts: 2,418 ✭✭✭curry-muff

Only bought Fifa recently because Pro Evo broke but im up for joining if this does happen:

gt: darrenhorse

Even if it doesnt happen add me to play a few matches.

Sorry this is for xbox Tosh. Yapa forgot to mention that.

• Registered Users Posts: 919 ✭✭✭TheTosh

Ah ****e

• Advertisement

We got three lads plus anyone that wants to drop down :rolleyes:

We can get this up and going within the next few days...anyone else interested in playing clubs for the Boards Ireland U-21's???

Achtung!

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055931025

Request to sign for the club in here.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Baz IRL

my mate n i already have a club wit a decent record if any1 is interested in joinin give me a shout
    gamertag: irishbaz1

Advertisement