Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gossip Girl - Season 4 [US] **Spoilers**

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

LC2010HIS wrote: »
    i dunno. like, yeah its fun but im not excited about it anymore :rolleyes:

It's kinda like this, you watch it each week and you :rolleyes: , thinking it can't get any worse....but it does!:D

Part of the fun now is seeing how bad the show can get :p

• Registered Users Posts: 20,397 ✭✭✭✭FreudianSlippers

Same shíte different city. :( I'll probably still watch it though

• Registered Users Posts: 86,195 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Maybe a mod might please merge this thread with the thread already for Season 4 please

• Registered Users Posts: 55,508 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

GG threads merged.

• Advertisement

That's too bad :(

The Pretty Reckless EP is so good... she should stick to music.

^ gimme funk anyday!....i don't like Momsen's potty mouth!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭TrustedApple

got season 3 there at the weakend i love this show notting gos on it but bit.ching at each other thats why its so good and funny
    dan with a baby i say its not his
    chuck will get back with blair i say 2 times this year
    wasint the guy who plays nate done for wead or something

• Registered Users Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭LC2010HIS

nate is as useful.......

hes clearly a filler character lol

they all should just leave new york and go away :rolleyes:

The only thing that saves the show for me is Blair and Chuck best couple on the show plus played by the best actors

• Advertisement

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/ustv/s83/gossip-girl/news/a264729/szohr-promises-shocking-gossip-girl.html
    Jessica Szohr has claimed that the new season of Gossip Girl is "shocking".

Speaking to TV Fanatic, Szohr explained that her character Vanessa will struggle to decide whether to continue her relationship with Dan (Penn Badgley) when she returns from Haiti.

"Right before the [third] season ended, she was left a text from Nate saying something might be going on with Dan and Serena, so she's coming back to sort that out," she said.

"We don't really know if she wants to be with Dan or if she doesn't want to sort it out, but then of course because it's Gossip Girl, she comes home and there's a whole other situation in front of her when she gets back that she has to deal with, with Dan and a guest star character."

She added: "A couple episodes in, we start to see if she's going to work this out with him or not or if there's someone else in her life."

Szohr also revealed that the fourth season of Gossip Girl will be filled with drama from the beginning.

"A lot of stuff happens in the first four episodes," she said. "There's a lot of shocking moments, a lot of 'OMG' moments, and the fashion is wonderful and the music is great. I know that doesn't give much [away], but it's basically drama, break-ups, relationships, and new guest stars. Definitely a lot of shocking moments again."

Word is that Jessica Szohr is not too popular on set and that Ed Westwick is seriously petitioning to have her removed from the show.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭LC2010HIS

OisinT wrote: »
    Word is that Jessica Szohr is not too popular on set and that Ed Westwick is seriously petitioning to have her removed from the show.

shes a gowl!! id prefer her to féck off than him!

they're all dopes!

She has a dopey face that Vanessa....i think she takes a drink or two before shooting!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭TrustedApple

and your point is ?

any way richard look at something for your own age not the 14 to 23 age group

^ go back to bed!

and your point is ?

any way richard look at something for your own age not the 14 to 23 age group
    yeah, because people cannot watch shows when they are outside the target audience.

Oh Sh*t!....i think i'm in LOVE:

1282898228.jpg

How HOT is Katie looking, lovin' the hair!

http://www.pubarticles.com/article-exclusive-first-photos-of-gossip-girl-season-4-1282898465.html

http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2010/09/09/ask-ausiello-spoilers-house-glee-bones/

Question: Give a Blair fan one reason to watch Gossip Girl this season! —Karen
    Ausiello: The train-station-set reunion scene between Chuck and Blair at the end of episode 2 is stunningly shot and impeccably acted by Ed Westwick and Leighton Meester. Need another reason? ‘Cause I got a ton!

Two days to go for some Serena dunking!! :-)

Ohh!...a new sneek peek video! http://www.tvsquad.com/2010/09/10/gossip-girl-season-4-sneak-peek-video/

katie looks fantastic.

• Advertisement

Kicks off tonight folks....anyone goona watch?

http://www.ew.com/ew/tv/tonights_best_tv/0,,1,00.html

"As if Blair (Leighton Meester) and Serena (Blake Lively) gallivanting around Paris weren't enough of a draw, tonight's premiere also features Monacan royalty, a baby-daddy, and a girlfight in a fountain. The twist about Chuck's (Ed Westwick) cliff-hanger shooting is très promising, but I'm sick of S and B's frenemy fights du jour. And though she has the line of the night (''Do not mention her Georg-eye-na''), Vanessa (Jessica Szohr) is still TV's most useless character. Maybe Katie Cassidy's enigmatic Juliet can bring some glory back to Girl. B"

HAHA!!!!!!!! :p:p

HOLY SH*T!!!!....Juliet is Gossip Girl???...woah!, but you know what?, i think it's a red herring, think the producers just want us to think that, to get people talking and Twittering....guess it worked!

I bet she's a con artist or something, the season premiere was kinda meh save for the last five minutes, with Henry, er....Chuck resurfacing with Posey Clemence in tow, Dan left holding the baby?....haha!...serves him right the dullard, but is that it for Georgina?...jesus, stupid producers!

Michelle Tractenberg is one of the better things about the show, dump that dullard Vanessa (Jessica Szohr) and hire Michelle fulltime. Know what though?....they go the the expense of shooting in Paris right, and they don't even go to the Eiffel Tower?????????????

Wtf?...too many bloody fashion cameo types as well, overall i thought it was kinda average but i'm liking Katie Cassidy alot, she's definately the best actress on the show....after one episode!!!!!!!

Last five minutes were done and edited very well, Mark Piznarski doing his magic here.

:-)

Best line: "do not mention her georg-eye-na"

http://blog.zap2it.com/frominsidethebox/2010/09/gossip-girl-ep-katie-cassidy-is-not-gossip-girl-will-fall-for-nate.html

^ Juliet is not GG, confirms Savage.

Penn Badgley defends Taylor "train wreck" Momsen: http://televisionnewsandgossip.blogspot.com/2010/09/penn-badlgey-defends-gossip-girl-co.html

Taylor Momsen has been an active member of the Brat Pack in recent months, dissing other celebs like Justin Bieber, Rihanna and Miley Cyrus, chain-smoking cigarettes, admitting to burning her dog’s balls, calling her band, The Pretty Reckless, the last remaining ‘authentic’ rock group and has even said she doesn’t get along with her fellow Gossip Girl cast members! However, her onscreen big brother, Penn Badlgey, says that Taylor is totally misunderstood and simply acting her age!

“First of all, it’s not true that Taylor doesn't hang out with the rest of the cast,” Penn told HollywoodLife.com exclusively at In Touch Weekly’s post-VMAs party Sept. 12. “My girlfriend Blake Lively and I saw her the night she did Letterman, and we hung out with her in her hotel room. It was a very calm night – she wasn’t crazy partying or anything like that.

“Taylor’s a teenager, and teenagers go through what they’re going to go through,” he added. “It just so happens that she’s in the eye of the press, and I think that’s unfortunate, because everyone should be allowed to make their mistakes. I think it’s like, she’s 17. Give her time. She’s a really sweet girl, very smart, very talented. She’s just growing up.”

Penn is also supportive of Taylor’s future as a singer. “I saw her perform a year ago, but I haven’t seen her recently. She had a great presence [back then] and I think she’s very talented. She loves music, and as long as she’s doing what she loves, that’s something I respect.”

^ please!....lots of teenagers don't act like snotty cows!...she's stuck up her own arse!

Chuck Bass is back :D

Ep. 2 was much the same, but some beautiful shot of Paris and especially the end scene with Chuck and Blair in the train station, Vanessa....could she look anymore misserible looking?, seriously love....get a personality!

Lovin' Katie Cassidy, her acting is by far the best on the show. It's GG-by-numbers but dammit...it's a guilty pleasure!

Starts on ITV 2 tonight

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,740 ✭✭✭Asphyxia

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Starts on ITV 2 tonight

I started watching it tonight I can't believe Georgina at the end of the episode :eek::eek: Dying to know what happens next :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,766 ✭✭✭squeakyduck

Start streaming people! GG started last week in the US! I'm currently on ep2 waiting impatiently on ep 3.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,740 ✭✭✭Asphyxia

I couldn't wait had to watch episode 2. I'm loving it :D

Advertisement