Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gossip Girl - Season 4 [US] **Spoilers**

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 86,200 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Kevin Zegers has reportedly signed up to return to Gossip Girl.

Zegers first appeared in the show as Damien Dalgaard in the third season.

Damien, who is the son of the Belgian ambassador, began dating Jenny (Taylor Momsen), but it emerged that he was also involved in dealing drugs.

E! Online reports that Zegers has now signed up to appear in another episode and will star in more later in the season.

http://www.accidentalsexiness.com/2010/10/20/gossip-girl-filming-shots-blair-in-cahoots-with-damien/

FP_5922227_GossipGirl_Set_AAR_102010-290x400.jpg

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

B. looks cute in that pic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,160 ✭✭✭Kimono-Girl

Have to say i am again loving that episode, a bit shocked
    at dan's performance ruining B's birthday, and what the hell is going on with Juliet??? and chuck and B getting together :eek::D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,766 ✭✭✭squeakyduck

OMG! I've been waiting on what happened in this episode for ages! YAYY! :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

That ending has left me all hot and bothered. WOW

The Blair and Chuck scene was intense, hot and passionate :p

As for Juliet/Ben/Colin so they are all related but Colin isnt in on their plan for revenge on Serena :confused: Is Ben really Juliet's brother as he seemed jealous of her relationship with Nate :confused:

Anyways Serena was annoying as was Dan this week - the show is only saved by Chuck and Blair for me

Glad you all liked it, absolute CLASS episode, best one of the season thus far...Chuck and Blair were ELECTRIC, totally on fire!!!....Rachel Zoe dipped in chocolate?...i love it!!

I found Serena REALLY annoying in this ep., what a slutbag!...this ep. was sooo good i watched it twice, the peace treaty was fantastic, as was the end...drunk Blair on Karaoke!!, Chuck....he pulled off her panties!!

I thought of this when Chuck did that:

I like reading EW's recaps, they are quite funny: http://tvrecaps.ew.com/recap/gossip-girl-season-4-episode-7/

Serena's attempt at flirting with Colin at the very start made me cringe! I still can't get over how great the end was, with her stocking ripped down and her leg wrapped around him. Best scene in the entire series!

• Advertisement

This will be a sexy ep! Better light some scented candles while watching it:P

This will be a sexy ep! Better light some scented candles while watching it:P

:eek: now i'm getting all hot and bothered! :p

Ratings, both GG and 90210 had season highs: The CW had its most watched Monday night of the season averaging 2.02 million viewers from 8-10 pm, with season highs in viewers for 90210 of the season (2.05 million) and the second most watched Gossip Girl (1.98 million). Gossip Girl was steady week to week with women 18-34 (2.2 rating) and 90210 scored a 1.8 rating in that demographic.

GG definitely topped the last hot Chair (Chuck & Blair :p)sex scene i.e. limo scene from Season 1 the scene last night was way way hotter

Beware very hot and sexy

Blair's "gothic barbie" description of little J. was nothing short of perfection and spot on!!

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

Christ that was the hottest few seconds of television I've ever seen. I was literally flapping my arms at the laptop, trying to force them together. They have to be my favourite couple, ever.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,850 ✭✭✭FouxDaFaFa

Faith wrote: »
    Christ that was the hottest few seconds of television I've ever seen. I was literally flapping my arms at the laptop, trying to force them together. They have to be my favourite couple, ever.

This is embarrassing but I did a fist-pump while yelling "YESSSSS!" like a frat boy. Loved the ending. Blair and Chuck make Gossip Girl and Ed Westwick and leighton Meester have a ridiculous amount of chemistry. I was blushing by the end of that scene. Looking forward to next week!

Edit: I'm getting very confused by the whole Ben/Colin/Juliette thing. Wtf is happening?

Michael Boatman and Tika Sumpter have reportedly signed up to appear in Gossip Girl.
    According to Movieline, the duo will have recurring roles in the CW series.
    Boatman will play Russell Thorpe. Russell is described as an important businessman who previously knew Chuck's father Bart. Sumpter will appear in the show as Russell's intelligent daughter Raina.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭Melissa89

FouxDaFaFa wrote: »
    This is embarrassing but I did a fist-pump while yelling "YESSSSS!" like a frat boy. Loved the ending. Blair and Chuck make Gossip Girl and Ed Westwick and leighton Meester have a ridiculous amount of chemistry. I was blushing by the end of that scene. Looking forward to next week!

Edit: I'm getting very confused by the whole Ben/Colin/Juliette thing. Wtf is happening?
    Remember the guy that Serena "killed"? Did someone go to prison over that? I can't remember, but my guess is that it's something over that.

Melissa89 wrote: »
    Remember the guy that Serena "killed"? Did someone go to prison over that? I can't remember, but my guess is that it's something over that.

I dont think she killed him he died of a drugs overdose and Georgina was also involved but why is there is no revenge planned for her

• Advertisement

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I dont think she killed him he died of a drugs overdose and Georgina was also involved but why is there is no revenge planned for her
    That's why I put "killed" like that. You're right, Georgina was heavily involved in that. I can't think of anything else that has happened in the series that it could be related, unless they bring in something new perhaps. I'm dying to know what it is.

I just read something, the only reason why people watch it is for the clothes?...is that true?, i never take any notice, i watch it for C&B and my injection of teen drama :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 736 ✭✭✭Dilynnio

I just read something, the only reason why people watch it is for the clothes?...is that true?, i never take any notice, i watch it for C&B and my injection of teen drama :-)

Yes its very true!

I love the clothes and the sets they create in it.

The decor is amazing!

Have to admit that I have purchased an item or two that Serena was wearing last season.

There is also a website dedicated to what they are wearing and who it is by!

:)

I know a few people that only watch it for that reason.

I love the clothes and the glamour and I wish we had nice school uniforms when I was at school like they have at Constance, lol.

I can understand why people would only be interested for that reason as some of the story lines are very far fetched. But I love it :D

Yes the fashion is a key factor in this show for some people (for me Blair is the best dresser) but I watch also for Chuck and Blair

ITV2 cut off part of the steamy ending last night

• Registered Users Posts: 2,766 ✭✭✭squeakyduck

Dilynnio wrote: »

There is also a website dedicated to what they are wearing and who it is by!

:)

Can I get a link to this fantastic website?! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,528 ✭✭✭jubella

Faith wrote: »

I was exactly the same! I even said YES!!! when they kissed

Finally, Gossip Girl is back on form! Chuck & Blair are what makes it.

Can you fell the passion and chemistry in these pics?

75738450.jpg

70059627.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,164 ✭✭✭Konata

Ending of last week's episode was fantastic. Blair and Chuck make Gossip Girl, no doubt about it. And that passion... so hot :D

Advertisement