Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Piano/Keyboard player wanted

Options
  • 28-05-2010 12:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭

Band Genre: Nick Cave/Interpol...open to suggestions really

Band Location: Dublin Region

Influences: Nick Cave/Interpol/Joy Division/Yeah Yeah Yeahs/The XX

Positions Available: Looking for a person who is good on piano/keyboard, a girl preferably as I have a deepish voice and I was looking for a girl to also do backing vocals. This is not essential as a girl backing singer can always be brought in.

Desired Age Range: Age is no option...if your good, you are good!

Available Sound Samples: I have one available song o the net here, its very rough at the moment...http://breakingtunes.com/thisotherkingdom

Additional Info: I'm basically looking for someone who wants to make music and have fun with it and see what happens...Im recently out of an alternative band that was dancey but now I wanna concentrate on this sorta music....a nice mixture of tempo'd songs would be great! Would really like to work with someone who wants to make music and record with me...I record all my own stuff, with my guitar, bass, microkorg and korg padkontrol for drums on ableton, so expenses arent an issue when it comes to recording! I also have a keyboard which can be used by anyone that wants to jam with me! Eventually I will be looking for other musicians too...if it takes off!

Anywho, hit me up anyone that is interested, would love to hear from you!

Advertisement