Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anywhere online I can send free texts to Australia?

Options
  • 28-05-2010 12:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭

I'm wondering if anyone knows of a website where I can send free texts to Australia?

I've found a few on Google but so far they're coming through as jumbled to the recipient, or she's being told she cannot receive it by her phone.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,856 ✭✭✭glanman

if you are an o2 customer o2 webtexts can be sent to anywhere in the world, think vodafone have this too... they are free, 250 free per month...

http://www.o2online.ie/wps/wcm/connect/O2/Home/

• Registered Users Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭runswithascript

I am Vodafone, thank you so much! I use webtext often but never noticed the international option :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

Use www.cabbagetexter.com with your vodafone login and saves you going to the website each time. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭runswithascript

Random wrote: »
    Use www.cabbagetexter.com with your vodafone login and saves you going to the website each time. :)
    Random wrote: »

Unfortunately no native desktop linux version, and neither the installer nor the non-installer version will work with WINE.

I see there's an Android version though which is nice, and I'll try it once I manage an android phone, thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,864 ✭✭✭MunsterCycling

Yeah. its a pity Sam hasn't gotten around to making a Linux version of Cabbage... Hint Hint!!!

Vodafone have 600 webtexts a month BTW, use Cabbage on my two phones via wifi and its the bees knees and cats pyjamas

• Advertisement
Advertisement