Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

St.Lawrence's Cemetery

Options
  • 28-05-2010 12:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,368 ✭✭✭

Hey everyone,I was wondering if anyone ever photographs any of the headstones in St.Lawrence's,I made the journey there last week but was unable to locate the graves I was looking for,it's a two and a half hour drive from where I am and I was hoping someone here may be able to help out.There's three graves I'm looking for to be photographed,all three were nurses during World War 1 and there names are

Mary E. Daly, QMAAC, died 5/6/19 and buried in (St. Lawrence's) Catholic Cemetery; plot 32851

Agnes McMahon, QMAAC, died 27/10/18 and buried in Limerick (St. Lawrence's) Catholic Cemetery; plot 32180

Mary Wallace, QMAAC, died 14/3/19 and buried in Limerick (St. Lawrence's) Catholic Cemetery; 32684 (should be close to Mary Daly).

Any help would be great.

Comments

Advertisement