Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free 3pay sim question

Options
  • 28-05-2010 12:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,234 ✭✭✭

Do you have to top up to get the €5 credit for registering on my3?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,238 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

You've to top up by 20 euro per month and they'll give you 5 euro credit back for 10mts.

There's no bonus for registering on my3, but you'll be able to send your web texts from there.

• Registered Users Posts: 497 ✭✭boc121

You've to top up by 20 euro per month and they'll give you 5 euro credit back for 10mts
    There's no bonus for registering on my3, but you'll be able to send your web texts from there.

Is it the same with vodafone?
    Cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

boc121 wrote: »
    Is it the same with vodafone?
    Cheers.

If you switch to vodafone you get €10 credit each month, but you have to topup by €20 to get the bonus €10 from them. They also have webtexts.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,234 ✭✭✭Fresh Pots

On the letter I received with the sim it says
    - €5 credit for moving your number to 3
    - €5 if you register your details on my3.three.ie
    - plus up to €50 extra if you top up by a minimum of €20 each month for the first 10 months

I won't be moving my number over or topping up 20 a month but I should still get the €5 for registering online?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,224 ✭✭✭Walkman

You should receive €5 free when registering on my3. I think this can take up to 48 hours to appear on your account.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

I only received one €5 free credit. You should get 2 lots if you register and port your number.

Advertisement