Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

hotels in dublin

Options
  • 28-05-2010 1:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15

i wish to take my daughter to dublin to see the titanic expo and stay over nite in a special hotel as a treat for her communion, was thinking royle marine hotel dunlaoire or fitzpatricks castle in killiney, both have rates under the 100 euro mark. could any one help in my decision or suggest some where (with a pool)where she would have a really great time in or near dublin. have own transport so thats not a problem.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,677 ✭✭✭John_Rambo

Excellent treat!! It's out in Ciywest as far as I know, you could try D4 hotels, they are doing great deals. Most people on this forum wouldn't stay in hotels cause the live here, but D4 hotels are doing great deals, don't know which ones have pools though. http://www.d4hotels.ie Maybe somewhere more central? She can pick a restaurant etc.... www.deerpark-hotel.ie is in Howth, lots to see for kids, wild (almost tame) seals to feed, great little eateries, market on Sunday, boats, working harbour etc. with the Dart in to town.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 8,032 CMod ✭✭✭✭Gaspode

My son stayed in the Citywest Hotel the other night, and the room was €88 - why not stay there?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,677 ✭✭✭John_Rambo

Gaspode wrote: »
    why not stay there?

I thought that too, but I get the feeling the OP might want somewhere coastal or near the city center?

• Registered Users Posts: 15 aylazara

hi, for that weekend or night(saturday) seemed quite pricey. about 170 euros for us both in city west for the one night. not getting family deal with the tickets and hotel cos theres only us both. will be heading back to waterford on the sunday. wanted some thing special, bit like a castle south or west, will look into your suggestions, thanks for your responses.

Advertisement