Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Remington R15/R25

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭WallysWorld

Grizzly 45 wrote: »
    Shouldnt the Irish Army provide that????:eek:

:D You have a very optomistic view of the Irish Army!

I would love a S/A centrefire, who wouldnt given enough shillings? I want an M1 just to go hear it go Bang Bang Bang Ping!:cool:

A supressed S/A .223 of some class would be my ideal rifle, I dont shoot deer or targets so thats not an issue and that one rifle would cover the vast majority of anything else I could want to do, sigh some day.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,590 ✭✭✭Tackleberrywho

:D You have a very optomistic view of the Irish Army!

I would love a S/A centrefire, who wouldnt given enough shillings? I want an M1 just to go hear it go Bang Bang Bang Ping!:cool:

A supressed S/A .223 of some class would be my ideal rifle, I dont shoot deer or targets so thats not an issue and that one rifle would cover the vast majority of anything else I could want to do, sigh some day.....

Ah you'll have a decent rifle soon enough Wally.
    Don't give up hope ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 652 ✭✭✭Hezz700

Grizzly 45 wrote: »
    Folks,
    A quick askaround.I know a few of yez out there have these in R15 configuration.
    Can I ask you how much you paid for them?
    How long you had to wait for them to be deliverd to your dealer?[Excluding liscensing waiting time]
    And off whom? If you dont want to post this in an open forum,please feel free to PM.And of course any pertinent info you might think is worth relating about the sales and the prices is welcome too.
    I am in the market for one,and I am getting the feeling that somthing fishy is going down on my orde.
    TIA
    Grizz

Sean in Atlantic Shooting has one for sale right now, i handled it only last friday.

Dunno the cost though, i didn't want to ask cos then i would start the process of justifiying the need of one for myself.:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,096 ✭✭✭bunny shooter

Love the new signature Hezz :cool: ;):D

• Registered Users Posts: 652 ✭✭✭Hezz700

Love the new signature Hezz :cool: ;):D

Born out of bitterness. :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement