Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pixie- a few questions

Options
  • 28-05-2010 1:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,138 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    I have a Flickr account and have been looking a Pixie.
    Some questions:
    1. can I import images directly from Flickr to Pixie
    2. Can I migrate my entire collection
    3.are there any costs (if I have certain amount of images/storage space used)
    4.can I upload images directly to my photo blog? If so can I select what size I want image to be
    5.Searching seems VERY limited. I just get results, can't sort by date, ratings, comments etc. so it appears to me that an image can get buried very quickly.
    6.are there any available stats for users-country etc. (are the vast majority of users in Ireland)
    7. do you have both Flickr and Pixie account?
    8. I know people said it's more of a community than flickr (which I like) but are there any features that Pixie has that Flickr doesn't
    9. anything else to note
    Cheers,
    Pa.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,570 ✭✭✭sNarah

Maybe post this here as well, as Marcus keep a good eye on issues/questions posted there.

Advertisement