Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone know where I can get Labatts Ice in Dublin?

Options
  • 28-05-2010 2:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭

Thanks in advance for any help with this.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,743 ✭✭✭funk-you

Dunnes/Tesco? What area in Dublin?

-Funk

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭wanrek

I'm in the city centre, Tesco's don't have it anyway I asked a girl yesterday and she directed me to the alcopops :D

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭wattlendaub

A few places stock it, the offy in Portmarnock do for sure. That's the only specific place I know that does it.

Dunno why you want it though, it's utterly bland and unremarkable!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭Sofaspud

Dunno why you want it though, it's utterly bland and unremarkable!

But it's 20 for €20 in my local offo, plenty of appeal there!

Sofaspud wrote: »
    But it's 20 for €20 in my local offo, plenty of appeal there!

Where's your offy?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,838 ✭✭✭doncarlos

, it's utterly bland and unremarkable!

Haven't tasted Labatts ice, but I was in up state New York last year and we were drinking Labatts blue the whole time. It's the madra's liathroidí

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭wattlendaub

It's quite nice when it's extra cold, especially on a hot day. I retract my previous comment then!

Plus it's a Canadian beer, which are generally decent (way better than US beer :V)

I think its top notch, especially when its ice cold...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,477 ✭✭✭grenache

Inbev, the people behind Labatt Ice, have pulled out of Ireland, thus the drink may be harder to come by on this side of the Irish Sea.

The real Labatt Ice (Canadian brewed) is a decent beer. That ''beer'' masquerading as Labatt Ice, brewed in Luton by Inbev, is well, not so good.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 11,865 Mod ✭✭✭✭BeerNut

grenache wrote: »
    Inbev, the people behind Labatt Ice, have pulled out of Ireland, thus the drink may be harder to come by on this side of the Irish Sea.
    They've handed they're whole operation here over to C&C so it'll be business as usual, I think.

• Advertisement
Advertisement