Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Key Moment in Cultural Context Essay?

Options
  • 28-05-2010 2:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 864 ✭✭✭

You know how you would talk about three 'worlds' to compare in the texts... (e.g. money) and use a key moment from each text to show these three worlds for each text..

When/Where in the essay would you stick in the Key Moment for Cultural Context in each text?

As its supposed to be evidence of the all worlds you have discussed for each text, would it be best to leave the key moments to the end? (after you have talked about all these worlds for the text):confused:

I really hope General Vision comes up:rolleyes:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 864 ✭✭✭stainluss

Bump

Surely someone does CC?

I know what to write for key moment just not where to put it?:o

• Registered Users Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭Finical

Personally I state the key moment of each text one by one and compare them all at the same time if you get me. :D

I don't think it really matters as long as you compare them well and it's clear for the examiner to see the key moments.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭FyeaG

...examiners look for as much as possible so called C's, so u need to compare as much as possible one text with other and vise versa, and dont waffle at the same time, and thats, thats somethin im not good at, at all...

• Registered Users Posts: 864 ✭✭✭stainluss

Finical wrote: »
    Personally I state the key moment of each text one by one and compare them all at the same time if you get me. :D

I don't think it really matters as long as you compare them well and it's clear for the examiner to see the key moments.

Do you compare the three 'worlds' seperately?
    That was what I was thinking, and then leaving the three key moments until the end a paragraph or two on each one.

Do you compare actual events in your key moment?

Advertisement