Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bedroom furniture Limerick

Options
  • 28-05-2010 2:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 410 ✭✭

Just looking for somewhere in Limerick City that sells good quality furniture at very reasonable prices

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,097 ✭✭✭johndaman66

Hi B1977, there is a large furniture warehouse on the dock road in behind Mike' O Dwyers Mazda dealer. Mother bought a suite for her bedroom there and certainly can't fault the quality...they don't sell any of your cheap Argos type junk. Prices seemed reasonable to me too for the quality of the furniture. Can't remember their name at the moment but they are not too far in after Mazda garage on opposite side of road to Mazda garage. They do quite often have a large ad in the Limerick free independent newspaper. Surely worth going along to have a look I reckon. I will say to you with regards furniture (and many other things I suppose) that if you buy cheap you buy twice

Advertisement