Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

How to reset a cannon mp180?

• 28-05-2010 3:16pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,828 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    Just got some ink for inkclub.com. I can't figure out how to reset my printer so that I don't get any errors! If i'd known it would have been this much hassle I'd have just paid extra for genuine ones!

I have been trying

1. Start with printer off
    2. Press and hold resume Button (triangle in the circle) and click “Power” button. green led should be on
    3. While holding the Power button, release the Resume Button.
    4. Without releasing the Power Button, click “Resume” button for two times and release Both Buttons.
    5. Click “Resume” for four times then soon click “Power” button, to confirm the selected action (reset counter absorber).
    Turn off the printer and turn on again

But with no suceess, I just get the normal start up everytime can't get into the serivce mode! I have checked a good few websites and they all quote the same as above! Am I missing something? Also tried a software reset from http://www.mediafire.com/?yan3ytvdumt

Can anybody help an extremly frustrated guy!?

Thanks,
    Chris

EDIT: Think i've gotton into the service menu... canus cam up on the screen, i pressed the resume button four times and each time it alternated between the power light and the warning light being on... it didn't seem to reset my ink levels though as I pressed the power button to select option 4, then turned it off... but still getting error messages when i turned it on the next time!

Advertisement