Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2009 or 2008 AI2 Revision Questions Wanted

Options
  • 28-05-2010 3:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi,

Is there anyone taking 2009 or 2008 AI2 class in Computer Science? It's much appreciated if you can send me the Revision Questions John gave out before the exam.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,762 ✭✭✭Sheeps

hero2010 wrote: »
    Hi,

Is there anyone taking 2009 or 2008 AI2 class in Computer Science? It's much appreciated if you can send me the Revision Questions John gave out before the exam.

Thanks in advance.

Are you looking for the preparation notes he gave out this year, because if a question is not in those preparation notes it's probably not coming up in the exam.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 hero2010

Sheeps wrote: »
    Are you looking for the preparation notes he gave out this year, because if a question is not in those preparation notes it's probably not coming up in the exam.
    Thanks for your reply. But I'm looking for the notes from previous years.

Advertisement