Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Parking at Kent Station at weekends

Options
  • 28-05-2010 4:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 31

What are the chances of parking spaces being available in the car parks at the train station between 8am and 9am on Sat morning during June? I have heard before that it is difficult to get spaces at weekends??! Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,570 ✭✭✭rebel.ranter

I would have thought the weekdays would be much busier with business travel. I would forget about trying to get into the car park closest to the train station. Try the one off Alfred St/Railway street (across from McCarthy Motorpoint). It is a huge car park so you should get a spot no problem. It is in two sections with the entrance to the second section in the top right hand corner as you drive into it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,288 ✭✭✭pow wow

There's always loadsa room in the overflow carkpark down the steps on weekends.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,744 ✭✭✭deRanged

I had a look as I passed this morning at 9:45 and the overflow was basically empty. I don't think you'd get a space in the car park in the station itself, but you'd be grand in the other ones.

Advertisement