Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buying fallout 3 "game of the year edition", when you got normal one?

Options
  • 28-05-2010 5:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭

Buying fallout 3 "game of the year edition", when you got normal one?

I whanted to get the DLcs and give it a go again, but buying all of them for 800points each for pc is a joke!

Would i get away with buying the "GOTY" edition, and get dlcs installed on top of my old F3?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,155 ✭✭✭witnessmenow

Mgiht not be that helpful but Oblivion to Oblivion GOTY worked for me on the ps3

• Registered Users Posts: 6,710 ✭✭✭Monotype

From my research, it seems to be fine for PC, but causes trouble for some versions for PS3 since they didn't want people messing around with saves and achievements -or something like that.

I've been planning to do the same for a while, but it seems to be always out of stock everywhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

Monotype wrote: »
    From my research, it seems to be fine for PC, but causes trouble for some versions for PS3 since they didn't want people messing around with saves and achievements -or something like that.

I've been planning to do the same for a while, but it seems to be always out of stock everywhere.

sounds good, cheers.

There was a deal on zavvi for 14 pounds, so it would be stupid not to get, but then again its sold out for the last 4 days... :(

buying each dlc for 800 points... no way

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

okay... i just bought 3 dlc for points ( pc version) i ticked them all now, and my games for windows went crazy now... it takes freakin ages to log in, drops errors and internet speed generally became sh*t!

Worst thing is i dont even know is it downloading damn dlcs! Cant use the client for games for windows live, as it allways drop error...

Advertisement