Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Question about PSP Custom FW

Options
  • 28-05-2010 5:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭

A few years back, I put custom firmware on my nephews PSP (fat version)
    Now, that console has finally broken and my sister called me today and told me that she has bought him a replacement from Amazon, which is on its way and wants me to do the same as I did with the old one. I am a little bit out of touch here because I have never owned a PSP and my nephews last one was the one and only that I have done so far.

Im guessing that this will be a latest model, due to the turnover of these devices on Amazon. So my question.....is there any model of PSP on the market at the moment that is not flashable? or should I be good to go, no matter what model arrives?

Also, if anyone could point me in the direction of a good tutorial to save me a bit of time, that would be great ;)

Comments

Advertisement