Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Posts in Personal Issues

Options
  • 28-05-2010 7:04pm

In the statistics page, "Find all posts by...", why can I see what someone has posted in PI if I'm logged out but when I'm logged in, I can't?

Imo, you should never be able to see someone's post history in PI.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,945 ✭✭✭trout

The topic came up in the tGC some months back, a poll was run, people had their say, and the consensus was to maintain the status quo regarding search.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,305 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Imo, you should never be able to see someone's post history in PI.

You're quite correct and we discussed this anomaly quite recently. I actually thought it had been rectified, but I've just made the changes now so the unregistered users and subscribers will no longer be able to search PI/RI.

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Weird, I thought that was off too.... thanks for the Feedback A-by-G, its sorted now (thanks Zaph).

DeV.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,097 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Zaph wrote: »
    You're quite correct and we discussed this anomaly quite recently. I actually thought it had been rectified, but I've just made the changes now so the unregistered users and subscribers will no longer be able to search PI/RI.

Could be a good subs feature :pac:

• Subscribers Posts: 16,587 ✭✭✭✭copacetic

Could be a good subs feature :pac:

I dunno, if they're not making the starting line up they shouldn't get extra features.

• Advertisement
Advertisement